Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Matt end up doing for his 30th. Quite a reasonable question considering it’s a Make Up page and she’s taking two weeks to celebrate her bleeping Birthday.

Reply - Matt had a Social Distanced Birthday Party, he loved it FYI. WTF, why be so aggressive, why even say FYI. Well Truff you should be honoured someone interacted with you, then you come across so aggressive. Why people give you the time of day, I have no idea. bleep..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
she’s done it she’s told the biggest lie ever that people stop her for pictures all over the world 😂😂😂 i literally only found out who she was lockdown when my group chat was laughing at her kate if people got pictures with you why don’t they tag your insta page or you re share of your that “famous” you cringy sad twit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She can't answer a question can she! Every answer she gives goes back to being trolled. Just shut up you self centered, unprofessional, unemployed dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When has she EVER been to Bicester village?! We’d all know about every single bleeping second of it 😂

Just say DHgate and be done with it Kate, you melt.
I’m lockdown she drove there for a reduced prada backpack 🤣🤣🤣would of been cheaper to order it online from prada 🤣🤣🤣 bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahaha heard it ALL now !!
Matt gets stopped and asked for pictures and to talk to the "fans" all the time hahaha 😂😂😂
Ok Hun 😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
she’s done it she’s told the biggest lie ever that people stop her for pictures all over the world 😂😂😂 i literally only found out who she was lockdown when my group chat was laughing at her kate if people got pictures with you why don’t they tag your insta page or you re share of your that “famous” you cringy sad twit
Troll! Someone who didn't know who she was asked her for a photo in Manchester!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really made me laugh out loud today. She is so BOTHERED about Tattle that she spends her life replying to points made on here. It is hilarious. Why are you so bothered Kate? Love the fact that we live in your head rent free.
Oh and Delo is NEVER recognised. What an absolute joke! PS don't fancy yours much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.