Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might not be fake but she still wearing her Celine top inside out…
They are 100000% fake...she hasn't got a pot to piss in. If they were real we'd know about it, we'd have seen them before now in the bag etc. All she got from Bicester was the Prada bag. Liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not because someone here said they’d be fake 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
she’s so bloody see through

View attachment 1341770
I just saw this and thought, if that's a real question from an actual other person, then duurrrrrrr, Fendi slides come from Fendi, head. So either we've got someone hoping for a good contact to buy fakes, or she's posted the question just in case anyone missed the fact she's wearing Fendi shoes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are 100000% fake...she hasn't got a pot to piss in. If they were real we'd know about it, we'd have seen them before now in the bag etc. All she got from Bicester was the Prada bag. Liar.
100% - there is no way KHM is dropping £500 on a real Celine crop top!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just saw this and thought, if that's a real question from an actual other person, then duurrrrrrr, Fendi slides come from Fendi, head. So either we've got someone hoping for a good contact to buy fakes, or she's posted the question just in case anyone missed the fact she's wearing Fendi shoes 🙄
100% this was her asking this as an excuse to brag. Prada bag from bicester and her gucci one!… no one asked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she have a reduction, or did she just have the implants removed? Read the wiki.
Surely they would have been uplifted after removal or what would be the point, (be like 2 socks with a golf ball in) unless she didnt have enough paper to pay for the uplift so they just took the implants and sewed her back up.
After my uplift and reduction mine was sitting really high up but eventually dropped a bit (sadly). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At last she knows you cant pour from an empty cup, she has had a little look on tattle hasnt she. 😂
40D7A8A1-F851-402C-ACE9-38C822E2B15D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I bet young girls are asking questions on her Q&A about makeup and beauty and stuff and they must be so confused that her every answer on her MAKEUP account is about how miserable she is and how much of olives tit she covers herself in daily. She needs to use that stupid social mama diary that she sold one of (to mez, under duress) and stop using Insta as a journal or just come on here and answer us directly it’s getting ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Defo fake !!! Look at the picture of the real ones you can instantly tell. She's such a bleeping liar. They're about as authentic as that Chanelo bag she's carrying. She doesn't tag the brands in the items on her posts cos they're all Fake......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For us trolls, she is hilarious, you have lost your big massive implanted tits, you are still the same everywhere else.
70560E17-D1F3-4D9E-8026-C91734E03C71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have I just read it correctly that Matt, little Matt, panelling extraordinaire gets asked for pics 😅😅😅 I can't breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The Fendi sliders (I went to type slidders and my phone corrected it to sliders so no idea how truff can get it wrong too) and the celine top are 10000000% fake otherwise we’d have seen a blow by blow account of the purchase, the bag it came in, the unboxing / unwrapping - she wouldn’t be able to resist. We all saw the performance when she went to Chanel in London to buy the cheapest thing in there. I still think she just asked for a Chanel carrier bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Defo fake !!! Look at the picture of the real ones you can instantly tell. She's such a bleeping liar. They're about as authentic as that Chanelo bag she's carrying. She doesn't tag the brands in the items on her posts cos they're all Fake......
omg there fakes 😂😂😂 the sole is bigger on hers get those on the wiki 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.