Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Truff expecting Delo to propose when Ed performs “Thinking Out Loud”. But unless the camera zooms in on them both in the audience (like it does at American basketball games) and Ed dedicates that performance specifically to her and Matt, she won’t be happy. And then she will be DM’ing Ed to get him to perform (for free, obvs) at the wedding of the century.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who remembers when she posted a video tutorial on how she brushes her teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Remember when she got her makeup done for her illegal lockdown baby shower, and the MUA tagged all the products she used and the last one was “toothbrush - @colgate” 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Remember when she got caught out as the jenko accout, slagging off danielle (delos ex) and holly (plf’s girlfriend)
What a sad little life jane

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nah did those two helmets ask the stranger behind to take this one of them posing hahaha. Losers

Imagine paying to see Ed Sheeran and those two idiots got you harassed for a photoshoot all the way through the concert. I've of told her to duck off.
Delighted to see that I had much better seats when he played May 5th in Thomond Park Limerick Ireland!! 🥰🥰🥰 gives me a little smug feeling 🤭🤭🤭
I don't know the arena but in Limerick they would have been classed as the cheapskate seats 😜😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she stalked Danielle from Olive’s Instagram account 😂

Top 5 Truff Moments:

1) the hand held thermometer
2) when she propped Olive up at the table to make it look like she was reading a book but she could barely even sit up at 4 months old
3) when she kept arguing with me over DM insisting she hadn’t photoshopped her legs and sending me screen recordings of her photo album on her phone and then blocked me 😂
4) the whole entire garage/living room conversion
5) fruit machine

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Wait- so she took a photo with a “fan” in full dick and dom pose, then did she take a photo of that conversation on her own phone?

winder if the deleted message was somethjng bitchy tho. On to you Cat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she stalked Danielle from Olive’s Instagram account 😂

Top 5 Truff Moments:

1) the hand held thermometer
2) when she propped Olive up at the table to make it look like she was reading a book but she could barely even sit up at 4 months old
3) when she kept arguing with me over DM insisting she hadn’t photoshopped her legs and sending me screen recordings of her photo album on her phone and then blocked me 😂
4) the whole entire garage/living room conversion
5) fruit machine
I think we need a top ten. Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My top khm moment is defo the smug I’ve got a deal with home bargains 🤣 untill the goat found the tweets and sent them to the echo and it basically finished this famous 🤪 influencer

Also remember when she sold her business 🤣🤣

Cat love she’s not famous for the right reasons #readthewiki

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm so bleeping confused, I know she likes to Photoshop but how is she seeing Ed Sheeran somewhere up north if 2 of my actual real life friends have also seen him at some pop music thing down south?? Like she has pictures of him on stage and they have pictures of him on stage. On the same day but not at the same place?

I'm so bleeping confused, I know she likes to Photoshop but how is she seeing Ed Sheeran somewhere up north if 2 of my actual real life friends have also seen him at some pop music thing down south?? Like she has pictures of him on stage and they have pictures of him on stage. On the same day but not at the same place?
NVM I just googled, I forgot helicopters existed for a minute then!

• Haha
I can imagine Truff expecting Delo to propose when Ed performs “Thinking Out Loud”. But unless the camera zooms in on them both in the audience (like it does at American basketball games) and Ed dedicates that performance specifically to her and Matt, she won’t be happy. And then she will be DM’ing Ed to get him to perform (for free, obvs) at the wedding of the century.
More likely if it was “shape of you”!
Loads of floating upside down Isosceles triangles fill the big screens then everyone around them turn into upside down triangles singing it all at the same time.

• Haha
Remember when she done a genuine heartfelt apology about her vile, derogatory, inexcusable homophobic tweets, racist video, tweeting hate to so called celebs, fat shaming tweets…. No me either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
so basically, I reckon it went a bit like this..

random person: my friend said she knows who you are
Kate: orrrr yer babe, am famous, av yer seen me line in home bargeeens? Lerrus take a piccy fer ye mate’
Random person: ok..
*KHM looks over shoulder to see that random persons friend has responded to say she’s nice*
Kate: gimme yer phone, a need a piccy of this, show them trolls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.