Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she was using an Instagram she made for her kid to stalk Delos ex’s Insta profile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I heard she messaged them grovelling and claiming to be suffering badly with her mental health so they had to back off and pull it from the fb page. I can’t tell you how I know, but the journo decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. That isn’t to say they won’t report on her again if the story is interesting enough. I was told the article earned them a fair bit in click revenue from the ads littered in the article and there was a big debate on whether to pull it down or not but with what happened with Caroline Flack they agreed to remove it from fb but keep it online with a closed comment section as a compromise.

*actually duck it I will tell you how I know, I used to work with a lad who left us for a job there.
Wasn’t suffering badly with her mental health when 1000 months pregnant & she went stomping down another pregnant girls drive.
One thing that’s baffled me is how she found that girls address??? KHM the stalker..

Reactions: 34
Just burst into stitches looking on the wiki at her wide back modelling wedding dresses …. To then go and hulk hogan the mic off the woman presenting the show thing hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The she's so loved up with Delo posts if he doesn't propose on this Birthday she's going to be fuming 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those poor Fuckers sat behind the Gods with Wayne & Waynetta last night at Ed...night ruined.

Having her big back in the way is one thing.......
then she's getting Delo in a head lock and necking him asking them to record them like young's love dream from behind.
Excuseee me can you just doooo me a video of me and my husband Daddy Diy , im famous KHM and love bug films couldn't make it tonight...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Reckon Truffs having a morning off to catch up on tattle and beg for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reckon Truffs having a morning off to catch up on tattle and beg for freebies.
I reckon she's sitting checking her Klarna , Clearpay, Zilch accounts Betty- having a juggle round with her credit cards & seeing what she's got to sell on Depop.
London and Ed this weekend she is on her arse- skint.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when she pretended she was taking Matt and olive to the Maldives for his 30th but it was the pandemic so she knew she wouldn’t ever have to cash it in 🤣 sneaky truffle hog

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember when she pretended she was taking Matt and olive to the Maldives for his 30th but it was the pandemic so she knew she wouldn’t ever have to cash it in 🤣 sneaky truffle hog
This is one of my all time favs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with couples who use the 🔐 emoji. Why not just use 🚩 instead?
duck me 🤣 if you’re always having to prove something or get at someone with a post on social media you’re far from happy!! Looks like someone is living rent free in your head there truff.
Would never in my wildest dreams ever think to use that emoji on any picture of myself and my husband 🤣🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐🔐

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My top 5 Truff moments

1. Complaining that the steriliser didn’t clean Oluff’s bottles
2. ‘My best mates back garden’
3. Nora Fenn
4. Saying how dreamy her ‘emergency c section’ was then back tracking and admitting she had a raging infection because she’d gone raving when Olive was 9 days old, leaving her in a car seat, balanced on two chairs in the smoking area.
5. The cozzie fanny tassels

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hope she recreates this look for her birthday 💁🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1339587
She looks like when little mixs perri cut her hair off then stuck it back on with a metal ring but KHM had no rings that weren’t welded to her fingers so tied it in a knot.

all cuddley with delo watching Ed but slurring at him to get away from her cause she hates him touching her on the train back from ‘the big smoke’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.