Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being the poor fucker stood next to her at that concert, singing with breath like a sewer, jumping around, be like a battering ram at you!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg is that what the 3 of them look like naturally? That Alisha must have had a tonne of work done 😳

Anyone reckon she's hoping and praying for a proposal at Ed sheeran tonight then 👀👀👀
I think they’ve had a tit tonne of filler in face and deffo jaw. I know a girl whose basically done the same and her face is square like these 😳

Reactions: 9
Doing my skin care tonight and remembered when someone on a live asked if she double cleansed and she said she does because she uses two cotton pads ☠

In honour of Truff turning 30 I think a ‘remember when…’ needs to happen 🤣 my top two are blaming the steriliser for not washing Olive’s bottles and when Olive was the baby with no face 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Nah did those two helmets ask the stranger behind to take this one of them posing hahaha. Losers

Imagine paying to see Ed Sheeran and those two idiots got you harassed for a photoshoot all the way through the concert. I've of told her to duck off.
Cheapest seats 🤔🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My favourite was her trying to delete the wiki (ISEEYOUTROLLS) closely followed by the Vicky Pollard/Britney Spears reel

• Haha
Reactions: 45
U know what I bet Matt is buzzing to have a normal night out with her tonight without all the usual begged Instagram friendly tit.
So far the birthday has been relatively low key - with the exception of the tipping point dress, we had more of a fanfare made about bloody Easter 🤭 the party better not disappoint! I’m off all week and was hoping for some good content 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
U know what I bet Matt is buzzing to have a normal night out with her tonight without all the usual begged Instagram friendly tit.
So far the birthday has been relatively low key - with the exception of the tipping point dress, we had more of a fanfare made about bloody Easter 🤭 the party better not disappoint! I’m off all week and was hoping for some good content 😅
Keera you've spoke too soon girl. Wait til you see the display she's arranged to have set up for herself in the house this week, you'll never have seen some much latex 🎈 there will be video montages galore 🥺 we've got the party too , that will be a bummed obscenity by MadisonJ.......

She's already been going on about it for 2 weeks. She's had her Fanny out in Bagatelle, the fake "surprise" meal.... the hashtag has started tonight #khmturns30 !
I think Delo Arg will propose too she will have hammered him going on about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she posts and puts AD but Penhaligons/Horlicks and everyone else say they dont work with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.