Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder the dress gave, way she stands like she’s got a 12” shlong 24/7 the bleeping weirdo. Idk if it’s just the ss from the video but her hair is a bleeping mess at the back? I’m so glad I’ve got time off the next few days so I don’t miss out on the birthday celebrations 😂 who the duck goes out A WEEK before their birthday. It’s not your birthday hun 😅
Bet her universal credit payment went in yesterday...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
QUOTE="Abongo2, post: 10194102, member: 315724"]
Privet dancer

Left a good job in oh darlin’.
Working for the gram every night and day.
[/QUOTE]

And the trolls didn’t lose a single receipt
While Kate stomped around in Ocean Beach

Salt Bae picked up Big O
Flung her around like a piece of meat
And we’re trolling, trolling, trolling the makeups…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can't believe she went to London for about 18 hours and just went for a meal and drinks. Take in the culture, what a waste of a train journey. Her mates could probably only hack that amount of time with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She don't work a 9-5
It's no way to make a living
Just barely getting by
she's taking all that she's given
She'll just use Olive and then take all the credit
The tattle trolls will drive you crazy if you let them.🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t wanna lose you 🎶
(What she sang to her dress as it fell apart last night)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s also the option of:

“Big O keep on earning
Because Truff is never learning…”

Gettin my rhyme on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nah as if she went to London yesterday afternoon to go to a restaurant & come back today 😂
My London Birthday "TRIP" 😂😂

Bet she asked all her family for her birthday money early so she had the money to go. Skint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.