Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress isnt nasty gal ive searched and nothing comes up only shein and Paco Rabanne that looks amazing shes wearing the cheap nasty version 🤣🤣🤣

The gut and Lob sided flat tits shes 30 and F-labulous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am in absolute shock at first I thought okay she doesn’t look so bad, not as small as her pics and the dress certainly isn’t my taste but she looks fine - BUT THE DRESS IS WIDE GAPPED CHAIN MAIL???????? SALLIE AXL WORE SIMILAR AND HAD TO CHANGE AS IT WAS TOO RISQUÉ ON HER RECENT HOEING TOUR!!!! I honestly can’t believe it.
I honestly feel so embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 29
You just know her mates are like “go on Kate, give us a twirl in your backless dress, give them all something to talk about” building her up knowing full well what people will say about the slab backed Hulk. Fuckin biggest trolls are the ones she calls her mates. If she was my mate I’d have her on a social media ban knowing how badly it effects her mental health (apparently) I’d say no phones until you’re home, you’re gonna enjoy this weekend girl. But nah, they’re telling her she looks fabulous when shes built like a French bulldog on two paws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That Gold number is 100% the worst thing I've ever seen her in, I'm like 😲
All the tit tape visible , saggy tits , the gut, the back , the gstring and arse out. Everything about it 😲😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does she know the union Jack is not the flag for London? She's so thick.
Is she really going dressed like that? She looks like Ali express threw up on her.

Can we talk about that really tit medal joke? So, I'm turning into a bit of a feminist tbh in my old age and I think back to things that were said/happened like 20 years ago and I've been subjected to so much workplace sexism and can not stand to see woman being degraded. That "joke" from Matt, is really not funny. If my husband ever dared to say it to me, I would bleeping kill him (he wouldn't cos he respects me KHM) honestly though, some "jokes" etc can be so damaging to little people, so for Olive to grow up listening to that will make her think this is normal to treat women like that. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I think I'm hormonal!
I think he's done it cos she does duck all round the house so when she said she's done something got her a medal I say it to my gammon regularly cos her a lazy fucker

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else celebrate their 30th? I got a takeaway in on the day then had some family round the weekend after 😂 I feel robbed, no holidays, weekend trips etc. For me. And I live in a 3 bed semi 😔😔
I went the Toby carvery on queens drive 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Katie Hayes #145 KHM shows us her neck, her (slab) back, her p*ssy and her crack

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.