Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shot this pic off the last thread, gotta ask if it’s even her. She’s got thin arms on her glasses. I can’t remember seeing her in anything other than her comedy glasses. 🥸

CBA going on her page… what was the dad joke?
Delo says Heres a medal for doing the washing. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Do you want a medal?” Does she think delo made this up? Please don’t tell me she hasn’t heard this before, as in 15 years ago when everyone else was saying it😩
She was too busy building Dubai and horse riding 15 years ago to know what was being said round here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wish I knew the yard where she takes Haze for pony rides because I guarantee there’ll be gossip. Yards are worse than salons for it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wish I knew the yard where she takes Haze for pony rides because I guarantee there’ll be gossip. Yards are worse than salons for it
It’s larton farm and it’s a proper witch fest. I have asked one of the girls about khm but she has no idea who she is 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God yes. Spent a lot of time of yards myself from the age of 8-14 and tbh I’ve never encouraged my own daughter to get into horses and never will because my experience of the kids (and the parents) on that scene isn’t good. Little cunts. No offence intended. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Making out she’s got a private driver, it’s your dad giving you a lift kate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does she know the union Jack is not the flag for London? She's so thick.
Is she really going dressed like that? She looks like Ali express threw up on her.

Can we talk about that really tit medal joke? So, I'm turning into a bit of a feminist tbh in my old age and I think back to things that were said/happened like 20 years ago and I've been subjected to so much workplace sexism and can not stand to see woman being degraded. That "joke" from Matt, is really not funny. If my husband ever dared to say it to me, I would bleeping kill him (he wouldn't cos he respects me KHM) honestly though, some "jokes" etc can be so damaging to little people, so for Olive to grow up listening to that will make her think this is normal to treat women like that. Anyway, sorry for the rant, I think I'm hormonal!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He's that thick he probably doesnt know he is being sexist, and is giving her a medal in return for some clean boxies, 4 weeks without a wash Im surprised the washing hasnt walked itself out, and him not being able to use a washing machine without supervision.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To be fair to Little Matt, I would give that filthy cow a medal if she finally managed to get a washing done after 4 weeks of it sat in Max’s shower/ KHMs shitter/Utility room 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He should give himself a medal for dragging the garden renovation out as long as he has. It will be November and full of mud before Big O is able to play outside in the adult friendly garden of doom.

Reactions: 25
I like to think her mates have all seen the title of this latest thread, and they’re trying to hold in their laughs when Truff mentions it on the train to London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe how much potential she had in the oh Darlin days to actually do the influencer thing and she’s made such a monumental mess of it that even MLMs don’t want to be associated with her 😂😂😂😂 mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I agree bleeping petty witches that hang round horses. There’s atleast two that I refuse to go near because they proper wind me up. I have to stop myself from saying how old are you?! Grow up!

Reactions: 5
Hope it’s her birthday this weekend cos I’m poor as duck so need some entertainment that doesn’t cost me any dollar.
Is she having a doo at her mansion 3 bed semi?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.