Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be getting desperate and looking for ways to scrape together enough money to get the 30th balloon arch for the birthday of the century!! 🙄😂

Currently knee deep in all her Zara medium embarrassing dresses, trying to get enough together to convert them into a piss poor grazing table and a sax player!! 😂

View attachment 1340289
Jim Henson called from the grave, he wants the Cookie Monster back…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No I fully love it when we do “Remember when…” 😂😭

REMEMBER when one of you trolls said she was built like a block of cathedral city and I have laughed about it every single day ever since?! 😭

Her cousins scan picture, the steriliser, Earth day, cozzie tassels and matching blag Burberry are my personal Truff highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you reckon Matt gets a stiffy when he goes into the garage conversation and sees this
50592E8C-2199-427C-84E3-4366B46AC3D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's only posted about selling those clothes on her Story cos she's DESPERATE to make out she's tiny. There's no bleeping way she's a Size 10 in ASOS no way. A size 10 top/dress anything would NOT close across that bigggg back !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Remember when Kate Hayes Make Up was in the newspaper and online, with receipts for being a homophobic, racist bully

Remember when Kate Hayes Make Up was shown to direct message / troll minor celebrities on Twitter?

Remember when she has never taken responsibility for her behaviour and addressed her racist, homophobic, bullying Tweets?

Remember how Kate Hayes Make Up has positioned herself as a professional victim? No excuse for abuse.

Remember the candle guy calling her an unpalatable individual? - Personal favourite.

If you Google Kate Hayes Make Up, the top resumes are this thread, and the Echo article is bit too far down. Great work trolls. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Gastrrrrrrrriiicccccccccc Baaaaaaaannnddddddd

Yes Truff … we know

Remember when Kate Hayes Make Up was in the newspaper and online, with receipts for being a homophobic, racist bully

Remember when Kate Hayes Make Up was shown to direct message / troll minor celebrities on Twitter?

Remember when she has never taken responsibility for her behaviour and addressed her racist, homophobic, bullying Tweets?

Remember how Kate Hayes Make Up has positioned herself as a professional victim? No excuse for abuse.

Remember the candle guy calling her an unpalatable individual? - Personal favourite.

If you Google Kate Hayes Make Up, the top resumes are this thread, and the Echo article is bit too far down. Great work trolls. Read the wiki.
Troll, Owen Drew’s paragraph about her was one of the best things I’ve read in my life

Read the wiki

No I fully love it when we do “Remember when…” 😂😭

REMEMBER when one of you trolls said she was built like a block of cathedral city and I have laughed about it every single day ever since?! 😭

Her cousins scan picture, the steriliser, Earth day, cozzie tassels and matching blag Burberry are my personal Truff highlights.
Remember when she thanked Horlicks for the chocolate Horlicks hamper and then Horlicks said they had no clue who she was and they don’t work with racists anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Remembering Owen Drew’s comment again about her has just nearly made me piss myself. Why is it so much funnier when you’re basically called a bleep in a posh way

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Irish man saying "they call me fat tits so they did"
I wish I knew where to find the video cause I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tell me the Q&A was in response to tattle without telling me. Still a lying racist homophobic though Truff.

love to know what and how you have educated yourself.
BE67EF32-2CDB-4A52-A265-632A98B89EA4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when nohun started on her and she tit herself 😂😂😂

remember when the Balearic botherer bought out a cake for her and she was like ERRR HELLO?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.