Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw for heavens sake what has she dressed Big Truff junior in? It's actually quite disturbing. A paedos dream 🥺

Reactions: 17
Looks as though shes at Hollies nephews christening. Delo seems to be at his mates kids christening. I wonder if he will be getting dragged out of any Rock Ferry parties later 👀

Triple Threat 🤣
We bought some of these today, and I couldn’t work out why they were amusing me. And that’s why!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to skip a few threads a while back because well life took over and these threads move fast. So why exactly does Naomi hide her toes can some recap really quick for me.
P.s wtf has Olive got on

Reactions: 4
I had to skip a few threads a while back because well life took over and these threads move fast. So why exactly does Naomi hide her toes can some recap really quick for me.
P.s wtf has Olive got on
I think she’s got bunions. I think?

Reactions: 9
I think she’s got bunions. I think?
Its not bunions. This is really hard to explain without a photo but from the pics that were unearthed a few months back her big toes are wonky and point inwards and her second toes are like really long and skinny. In my opinion they aren’t so horrific that they’d need to be covered. She’d get away with open toe shoes but I think she’s just very conscious of them looking a bit different.

• Haha
Sorry but I like the dress on Big O, I would have folded the frill over on the socks which I think she should’ve done or put ankle socks on her, for once she is dressed like a little girl and not like the bin man.

P.s wtf has Olive got on
She has hooves for feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should have known the unimaginative little basic would be a fan of that MOR goblin. duck Ed bleeping Sheeran and everything he stands for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. She’s had a gastric band a million percent. This is why “she’s not ready” open up about getting her tits lashed off.

She’s rancid
Not disagreeing at all, because I reckon you are right! But don’t you have to be classed as morbidly obese or have a really high BMI along with a health condition to qualify for a gastric band?
I’m only wondering because I’ve put 2 stone on and can’t for the life of me lose it so was enquiring about a gastric band but my BMI isn’t classed as high enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Katie Hayes is a man pass it on

• Haha
Omg is that what the 3 of them look like naturally? That Alisha must have had a tonne of work done 😳

Anyone reckon she's hoping and praying for a proposal at Ed sheeran tonight then 👀👀👀
I’m praying for a proposal for her too cos that will send these threads into orbit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not disagreeing at all, because I reckon you are right! But don’t you have to be classed as morbidly obese or have a really high BMI along with a health condition to qualify for a gastric band?
I’m only wondering because I’ve put 2 stone on and can’t for the life of me lose it so was enquiring about a gastric band but my BMI isn’t classed as high enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Katie Hayes is a man pass it on
Not if you go to Turkey!!!! 🇹🇷

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.