Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn’t add up. If she thought they were going to Liverpool and got so dressed up, why were they taking Olive?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah look at those buttons , literally about to burst pulled across her big back. Everything she wears is too small 😂😂😂
4AB2CE9B-704A-462F-B1F5-8E5014DA9F2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Something doesn’t add up. If she thought they were going to Liverpool and got so dressed up, why were they taking Olive?
Troll. Olive loves a late night in town while she’s also in bed at 7pm without fail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah look at those buttons , literally about to burst pulled across her big back. Everything she wears is too small 😂😂😂View attachment 1337316
She must be so uncomfortable all the time! I’d rather buy what fits or even slightly bigger so it’s comfortable to wear. duck what the label says, no one sees the size anyway when it’s on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why’s the Celine bit a blank band on one and white on the other?!

Troll. Olive loves a late night in town while she’s also in bed at 7pm without fail
She was having a Truff moment and put it on inside out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These companies that send her size 10 clothes to wear, because that’s what she says she is, must be so embarrassed when they get tagged in her posts and they see she clearly isn’t! It makes their clothes look crap when she squeezes in to them. The model is wearing a small, size 8/10. It’s supposed to button up nicely, like a blouse

D3686F4F-F6F0-4177-84A4-0EE48B61438F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Girls calling each other skinny as a compliment is bleeping toxic. Little mings
That's my favourite insult at the moment. Ming. And I wondered where I got it from and I realised - this thread 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just having a catch up. bleeping hell, you guys (and the big fella) did not disappoint 😂😂

Absolutely cruelty letting your ‘mate’ go out in that dress made of bottle tops. For shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These companies that send her size 10 clothes to wear, because that’s what she says she is, must be so embarrassed when they get tagged in her posts and they see she clearly isn’t! It makes their clothes look crap when she squeezes in to them. The model is wearing a small, size 8/10. It’s supposed to button up nicely, like a blouse

View attachment 1337360
Omggggg I feel ashamed for her !! That's just shows you how small it is on her and how a show it looks. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to look this up my phone took me to wiki the picture for this is a smother chair. I’ll leave your imaginations to run wild 🤢😂
Sorry to do that to you 😂 she is absolutely obsessed with tit though to a worrying degree

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I Just caught up and I was howling at you lot! Soooo funny. I can't unseen that back.. that stance.. in that coin rag of a dress.
I literally echo you all - her "mates" are her main trolls. They fecking ate her. How could you let your mate go out in public looking like that? And then upload to social media. witches be witches. 😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That dress she’s wearing today I’ve got for my friends birthday party next weekend, my boobs are massive so I went for a XL which fits fine. She has 100% squeezed into a size 10, she’ll be burst out of it by 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.