Katie Hayes #144 Permanent cold sore on her lip, she’s not a size 10 she’s just lost her tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That menu is extortionate, I don’t care if it is Mayfair!

Bagatelle looks like my idea of hell, why would you want to go somewhere like that for expensive food with drunk idiots jumping all over the seats??
But… imagine paying that much to eat out and you’ve got them using a booth as a bouncy castle next to you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
But… imagine paying that much to eat out and you’ve got them using a booth as a bouncy castle next to you.
Imagine paying that much to eat out and then you still need to grab a Maccies on the way home 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Trolls I’m up early as I'm getting married today!!! And I'm ridiculously nervy and can’t sleep. Reading the night shift comments and seeing the pictures of Kate and her dress has made me chuckle and calm down whilst I drink my coffee 🤣 I knew this thread would help this morning!
Have the best day! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First ever post!
been lurking for about a year now just through google, after searching for her and tattle popped up. Thought I would have a peak and never looked back. I decided to finally make an account a few months ago
you guys are some funny bastards 🤣
Just had to come on after her latest instabrag visit to London.
The rants about MH on the daily and then acting like your a celeb just drive me mad. She’s the worst culprit for her impact of others. Making probably 90% of her 185k impressionable followers feel tit about themselves.
Talking about being grotty and having baby poo under your nails is not then being relatable after the brags. I’ve got 2 kids and never have I had that problem. Erm it’s called taking a bath, shower or yano basic hygiene, washing your hands and using a washing machine. Are normal people dirty and covered in tit in her eyes!
Any way I’m here for the 30th birthday ride trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The rest of the “gang” have stayed on in London, probably for the weekend like normal people would. She’s obviously too skint and using big O as an excuse to go home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Surely at 30 years old you would make the absolute most out of being in London & go do a load of cool stuff - Borough Market, Sightseeing, whatever… I honestly cannot imagine sitting on a train for hours to go for an overpriced tea & then home again 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 39
The rest of the “gang” have stayed on in London, probably for the weekend like normal people would. She’s obviously too skint and using big O as an excuse to go home.
Shut upppp...have they hahaha. Wow.
Bet they're all screaming at that Gold number ripping her a new arse hole now she's gone.
She's actually proper skint isn't she. The girls probably paid her share of the room and meal for her pressie last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Shut upppp...have they hahaha. Wow.
Bet they're all screaming at that Gold number ripping her a new arse hole now she's gone.
She's actually proper skint isn't she. The girls probably paid her share of the room and meal for her pressie last night.
The actual shame, there all going for brunch and she’s getting the train home. bleeping skint isn’t she! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So the bison has bailed on her own birthday? 😂

Best get a klarna refund for that dress, one size definitely doesn’t fit all 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She certainly loves to blow smoke up her own arse, all these reposts of people telling her how great she looked, well Truff they are trolling you.
Just seen 2 of my friends liking her post wtf! And they look on tattle whats that about. Pick a lane. 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine having to work in that restaurant last night🙄🙄 just trying to do your job and they show up thinking their tit doesn't stink. having the pissed up hambeast and her mates jumping on the couches screeching like banshees, spraying her dress around the place. I'd be sickened, bet when she was scrapping the cash together to pay for her pizza she tried to use the remains of her dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I all for celebrating your 30th, but only thinking your having a good time if strangers on the net say so is not normal. I don’t even look at my phone if I’m out unless I have to, because I’m having a ball with my mates. That type of night out with the (influencers) I say that losely is my idea of a nightmare! Grown woman trying to out do each other for approval on the gram 🤮 can just imagine they slag each other off the moment their backs or slab backs are turned. No thanks

Reactions: 19
Also funny how Naomi’s profile is back on public just in time for this spectacle, wasn’t it on private for a few weeks 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haven’t commented in ages but had a little browse on the Bagatelle London menu, the truffle pizza she was scoffing is an eye watering FIFTY FOUR QUID
Could’ve gone Pizza Hut at Liverpool one for a fraction of that. Fools!

The vanquis was maxxed out on pizza!

Reactions: 10
Can't beleive her mates are still there. Well I can like but the whole thing is just WERID.
Remember her cousins hen and she left them to stay ibiza in a non child friendly hotel with cash cow.

Reactions: 22
Acts like she’s a skinny witch…..oh am just loving life right now…..right now my anxiety is gone there’s no trolling and am on the moon…..woooooohoooooooo…….till tomorrow or a few days later with her miss piggy face in fake tears oh I just can’t handle it any more all these trolls what do they want for me……..?boohoo 😢😢😢……..🤣🤣🤣🤣 …..

Reactions: 20
Imagine having to work in that restaurant last night🙄🙄 just trying to do your job and they show up thinking their tit doesn't stink. having the pissed up hambeast and her mates jumping on the couches screeching like banshees, spraying her dress around the place. I'd be sickened, bet when she was scrapping the cash together to pay for her pizza she tried to use the remains of her dress.
Looking at the videos it’s normal for there, people on chairs everywhere. Assuming round Mayfair it’s all the rich kids who can’t behave spending daddy’s money so they just let them get on with it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've enjoyed the catch-up, can't believe her going to london for a few hours and her friends staying on.

Thread suggestion

Tina Gurner- Loud and Lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I've enjoyed the catch-up, can't believe her going to london for a few hours and her friends staying on.

Thread suggestion

Tina Gurner- Loud and Lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary.
On the end of this…. Showed her proud Mary- that’s not hair 🐬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.