Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman in the purple mack is looking at her thinking “what’s this tit doin it’s 6am on Sunday morning, knob”
Because this is the 2nd little old dear she’s spoken to and who has inspired her with positivity.
It’s a pack of lies and she’s seriously UNWELL

Reactions: 22
Ha ha Sunday morning gunt slap.
Truff you proper hate yourself you forgot to mention your tit job along the way. You are a massive fraud and no one’s called you a monster it’s a truffulo
Perhaps she means honey monster
CC302259-0ADE-43DF-BD91-E57358CEE06C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been the gym but not showered yet again. You are one stinky fish. Guarantee she was posting a size ZSM a year ago

• Sick
Reactions: 12
the reel that says 1 year ago with her no tits on when she got them done 2 months ago she’s so thick at content that gut slap duck off Kate get a bleeping proper job

That new reel she posted made absolutely no sense, was the whole thing 1 year ago?
When she did each exercise I literally whispered to myself “shot-put, javelin, hammer throw”
that back ain’t getting any smaller like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the reel that says 1 year ago with her no tits on when she got them done 2 months ago she’s so thick at content that gut slap duck off Kate get a bleeping proper job

that back ain’t getting any smaller like 😂😂😂
I thought the same, her boobs look like they do now and her hair, the garden too..

but it says 1 year ago? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! Kate liar hayes!!!! Trying to make out her weight loss is down to hard work in the gym!!! You lying bleep it’s down to surgery!

Reactions: 33
Just checking….. She’s a make up account?

A homophobic, racist, bully of a make up account, but a make up account all the same?

Because, reels of lies and gut slaps are not the content I would choose to follow a make up account for. Read the wiki.

PS: I call you a racist, homophobic, bully because you are one, nothing to do with your looks soft shite. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve absolutely no sympathy for any brides that book her as their MUA. They can see the same stuff we can see, and they must be ok with it so more fool them.

Enjoy looking orange and having the scrapings from under her crappy fingernails rubbed into your face on your wedding day.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her make up look this morning is just so DATED. And she's in her 20s! No one cakes on foundation like that any more. That brown lip liner is AWFUL. Who actually wants to look like this?!

Reactions: 17
More lies from the biggest bullshitter in the Wirral again this morning. Clearly not one year ago when her flat tits are on show for us all to see. If your gna lie at least be a good one 🤥

Reactions: 16
“Got offered a lot of money to do a weight loss thing when I had olive” this is a bottom of the barrel MUA from Upton right? She’s not a genuine celebrity? Getting myself confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“Life’s hard” failing to see what difficulties she really has.
She lives a fairly basic and simple life and doesn’t seem to have any major pressure like work or a proper job.
If it’s really so hard then she needs to rethink her choices as it looks a doddle to me, even if it is mind numbingly repetitive and with very little purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.