Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she won’t like that, someone’s added the product code in the comments. That whole ASOS luxe range is disgusting, can’t wait to see what else she’s got from there for her holidays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw but did yous know that Ellen is Dory?
Said with all the amazement of finding out something incredibly important? You could see her two brain cells just knocking against each other in shock
Wonder how many people she told that earth shattering news to 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tell me this:

Did she really rip out a perfect good, functional family living room, to make into a purpose built “fliming” room?

Did she really move her living room into the garage “conversation”?

If yes, then why has she got that big bastard mirror propped up on the end of the regular-sized-couch-that-appears-massive-in-the-tiny-space, and the lecky box on the wall, to take all of her social media content, and not the purpose built “fliming” room?
Read the wiki.

Reactions: 23
Why is she always so obsessed to tell people be in bed by 8 be in bed by 7.30 no One gives a duck ye soft twit !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She reminds me every time I see her to sit up straight. She can’t flim in her slimming room cause it’s full of shite

Reactions: 14
Hey trolls, cos we are on a mua thread....has anyone used Trinny makeup? I keep hearing amazing things about it and I'm tempted but need some honest reviews!
KHM is not a mua, pass it on....

Reactions: 7
Hey trolls, cos we are on a mua thread....has anyone used Trinny makeup? I keep hearing amazing things about it and I'm tempted but need some honest reviews!
I’ve used the foundation - BFF Rebalance, it’s not bad to be fair! Bit heavy for what I wanted, I use a tinted moisturiser usually, but it’s decent for a night out. Didn’t break me out or go patchy or too orange, and you don’t need much at all.

KHM would hate it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s hit and miss. The primer isn’t very nice, kind of starts to peel on the skin so make up looks tit under it. The lip and cheek is good and the highlighter is lovely. One thing to note is that the products are VERY natural so if you want more glam you might be better off with another brand.
There’s a good video on YouTube where someone (can’t remember the name) reviews it all.

Is there a way of dming on here? I need to pass on some info but scared of getting booted off here for spam 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I do, I like it. You can book on online consultation, I didn’t and to be honest didn’t need to. I think I was matched just off the online quiz pretty accurately. When I was going away, I knew my current foundation would be too light so I did speak to someone to make sure I had the right shade for my hol, and tan. Again matched really well. It’s not heavy coverage, but I I like that. The only problem I have is the concealer it smells a bit like curry (turmeric?) Customer service fab, quick delivery. x

Reactions: 9
The massive mirror leaning on the leccy box!!! Wtaf!! All it takes is max to run behind it playing and it will fall on Olive. She’s absolutely thick.

Also why is she acting like she’s gone from a size 16 to a 6? She doesn’t look any different apart from her tits being lobbed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I do, I like it. You can book on online consultation, I didn’t and to be honest didn’t need to. I think I was matched just off the online quiz pretty accurately. When I was going away, I knew my current foundation would be too light so I did speak to someone to make sure I had the right shade for my hol, and tan. Again matched really well. It’s not heavy coverage, but I I like that. The only problem I have is the concealer it smells a bit like curry (turmeric?) Customer service fab, quick delivery. x
Thanks so much for the info. I will look into the foundation!

It’s hit and miss. The primer isn’t very nice, kind of starts to peel on the skin so make up looks tit under it. The lip and cheek is good and the highlighter is lovely. One thing to note is that the products are VERY natural so if you want more glam you might be better off with another brand.
There’s a good video on YouTube where someone (can’t remember the name) reviews it all.

Is there a way of dming on here? I need to pass on some info but scared of getting booted off here for spam 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thanks so much. Primer doesn't sound great. Like the idea of the blush/lip products so I will look into that. Thanks v much ❤

Oops, I've never had the privilege of DMs on here but I think it is possible?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.