Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably late to say this but H&M kids sizes are big and big O is in 2-3, not so petite is she Kate? My little girls 18 months and is still between 9-12 and 12-18 from H&M
My tall for her age nearly 3 year old fits in size 2-3 from H&M! Pains me that she dresses that kid from H&M as it’s my favourite shop for my little one, but then again my child in dressed in pink & all things girly 😄

Reactions: 11
My tall for her age nearly 3 year old fits in size 2-3 from H&M! Pains me that she dresses that kid from H&M as it’s my favourite shop for my little one, but then again my child in dressed in pink & all things girly 😄
Love stuff from there for my grandson his tall for his age and I mean tall but not chunky he's in size 3 stuff he's so gorgeous keeps me going

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Half term”. The kid’s at nursey, and why I don’t know, KHM doesn’t seem to do anything other than the dishwasher and walk the dog?

Reactions: 24
She really is as thick as mud the kid is constantly wearing black or Greig she takes her the park for a proper play head toe in white with ballet pumps and no socks hasn't got a clue how to dress that kid

Reactions: 16
Oh bore off with your Le Creuset mug. I use the tapas dishes for my cats food. It ain’t that special.
Come back when you’ve got an Aga hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She really is as thick as mud the kid is constantly wearing black or Greig she takes her the park for a proper play head toe in white with ballet pumps and no socks hasn't got a clue how to dress that kid
Also, all kids wear wellies. Oluv isn’t the first kid to want to wear wellies all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just had a nosey on PLF’s girlfriends page and they two are really living the life - they have been on loads of actual holidays this year… not just 2 day week long holidays like The Make Ups! Looks like they take their dog kids of places unlike poor Max who just gets to go a 6am stomp around Upton while Foghorn Leghorn films him doing a tit 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bit of honesty for once “I look like a dog”

she goes on like Matt is serving in Afghan and she’s got 4 under 5’s to look after solely on her own for months on end. Appreciate what you have Kate and stop being so hard done by, yes your life is boring, repetitive and a bit tit but it really cannot be half as difficult as you are making it out to be.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 31
SHE HASNT WASHED HER HAIR IN NEARLY TWO WEEKS?!?!?! 🤮 🤮 why is she so fukin disgusting??? I can’t get my head around it. Being dirty and unhygienic is not relatable you scruffy dirty witch. Go and wash your fanny

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ran over here to say KHM you are not relatable at all, not washing your hair for almost 2 weeks? You must bleeping hum girl

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I didn’t wash mine yesterday and today it’s awful, how can you leave it 2 weeks?! Mez has been round, Olive has been at nursey, she’s barely done anything off of insta, why hasn’t she washed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope she sautés the single parents a bit more than her sausages 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.