Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t wash mine yesterday and today it’s awful, how can you leave it 2 weeks?! Mez has been round, Olive has been at nursey, she’s barely done anything off of insta, why hasn’t she washed?!
Because shes a bleeping scruff. I've said it on here for years. All fur coat and no knickers. Imagine your fellas mates knowing you haven't washed your hair for 2 weeks, so what else hasn't she washed. Scruff.

looks like she cooked them with a hairdryer
Like Jeff's mate Ma Cureton and her candle cooked sausages.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm a single Mum, Kate, and I wash my hair all the time! The fact that you can't manage with a man says a huge amount about you!
Also looking at her page, she seems to have given up being a MUA? Every post is Big O sniffing her feet, Big O on a bit advert, Big O at the spa. Poor little cash cow.

Reactions: 36
Hang on a minute..... Has Truff just told the Truff for once... 😮😮
Oluv the wonder sprog wont sleep in her own bed. Thought she turns in at 7pm & sleeps right through hahaha

The kid is bleeping ruined , she needs a black out blind. Hilarious ,bet there are right carry ons going on in that house, Truff to busy making out they're perfect fambo😂😂

Reactions: 22
I'm a single Mum, Kate, and I wash my hair all the time! The fact that you can't manage with a man says a huge amount about you!
Also looking at her page, she seems to have given up being a MUA? Every post is Big O sniffing her feet, Big O on a bit advert, Big O at the spa. Poor little cash cow.
big O is the hardest worker in that house. She can fit in working, show jumping, Mandarin Chinese and going to ‘nursery’ amongst all her visits to her favourite places like the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Perhaps if you spent less time filming your every move on insta you might have time to
Hop in the shower.
Days ago she was saying she was in the best place ever now she can’t cope with life cause Matts away.
Get a grip.

Reactions: 30
She really is as thick as mud the kid is constantly wearing black or Greig she takes her the park for a proper play head toe in white with ballet pumps and no socks hasn't got a clue how to dress that kid
She constantly has that child dressed like a docker but the minute she takes her somewhere where her bovver boots would be useful she’s dressed in delicate stuff and then has wellies put on 🙄🙄

Also to be nit picking I never let my granddaughter aged 3 walk down the stairs either next to me or in front, she walks behind me when we are going down and in front going up - not old daft dick, she’s holding olives hand and filming at the same time 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bit of honesty for once “I look like a dog”

she goes on like Matt is serving in Afghan and she’s got 4 under 5’s to look after solely on her own for months on end. Appreciate what you have Kate and stop being so hard done by, yes your life is boring, repetitive and a bit tit but it really cannot be half as difficult as you are making it out to be.
Sauté… will you actually get in the bin. Salute … we salute you you illiterate half wit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could sauté them all in the grease her hair.

She must bleeping stink.

No wonder her skin is so bad, her pillow must be rotten from her filthy hair and then her face is rubbing in it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She could sauté them all in the grease her hair.

She must bleeping stink.

No wonder her skin is so bad, her pillow must be rotten from her filthy hair and then her face is rubbing in it.
If her normal clothes washing pile is turned around in 4 weeks, I can only imagine when her bedding was last washed.. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I mean if I was as busy & successful as her, and could turn down £5k jobs just cos I didn’t believe in the product, I would go get my hair washed & blown at a salon once or twice a week 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s not showering either is she, if she was she’d just do a 100mph hair wash as well like everyone else in a rush. She must stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She has TWO weddings booked for June troll, she is very busy super bride MUA okay. As if anyone else could do more than TWO brides in June!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just one dirty lazy slob never known anyone with 1 child, no job to not wash themselves daily she thinks she has it hard duck me try full time job a house to run, 2 kids and keeping clean daily kate you don’t know the meaning of hard 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else read stuff on here and convert to ZSM language as you read? So filming to fliming, nursery to nursey, cracks me up.

The smelly pig has the thinnest hair ever , literally a quick blast with the dyson and she’s done.

She’s a professional victim , I know a few. As mentioned , Matt is literally local most days caulking beading around someone’s plug sockets , hardly a 6 month stint on deployment with the army.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine her rocking up to do your wedding make up stinking of chip fat, sweat & grease.
I’d boot her back out through the door.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.