Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me she hasn’t just said who has the time to moan in the internet ha ha ha fucken hell girl you don’t shut up moaning about trolls 🤣🤣 and your mental health you absolute bleep
She has a bleeping uniform for it
Her job is also to review products
She is one brain dead heifer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has a bleeping uniform for it
Her job is also to review products
She is one brain dead heifer
How can the one person be that thick? She’s zero self awareness, I honestly don’t know how she still has friends I couldn’t be friends with someone who just talks pure nonsense!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Idk about anyone else’s fellas but if I slapped on as much make up as she did my other half would take the right piss 🤣 Delo is defo visually impaired, not noticing her caked on make up, dodgey panelling, toilet in the laundry room 😅
I was a bridesmaid quite recently and my friend had a MUA come and do our make up, I asked for a natural look because I’m not a big make up wearer.. she ruined my face. I went off to the loo and sent a selfie to my husband saying “I hope you don’t mind your wife in drag for the day”. She made my friend (the bride) look stunning though, so I kept quiet.. the day wasn’t about me 🙈

Reactions: 18
I was a bridesmaid quite recently and my friend had a MUA come and do our make up, I asked for a natural look because I’m not a big make up wearer.. she ruined my face. I went off to the loo and sent a selfie to my husband saying “I hope you don’t mind your wife in drag for the day”. She made my friend (the bride) look stunning though, so I kept quiet.. the day wasn’t about me 🙈
Same here dont wear makeup, spent a week getting a tan for my friends wedding in Cyprus and the MUA/ Mortician came and made us both look like 2 corpses from Hardacres Funeral Directors, Pink/Lime green hue with a tanned body. 🤣 We still howl when we look back at the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My daughter is 16 and a size 10, she would fit into that dress 4 times over! Kate you never wore a 10 stop lying !

Reactions: 12
My daughter is 16 and a size 10, she would fit into that dress 4 times over! Kate you never wore a 10 stop lying !
Not a chance she wore the size 10 is there. I'm now about an 8 on top and was not as wide backed as she is on her pics when I was a 10. She's such a liar. Thing is no one cares what size you are, they care that she's a dangerous liar!!!!

Reactions: 17
She’s come up with a new nickname for herself. strawberry moose 😂
I lurk all the time but she boggles my brain

All my own hair gone blonder but has tape in extensions put in for her birthday but still her own hair as she had tape ins put in,in may?

WTF? She doesn’t make sense at all.

Why can’t she just admit she had the tape in extensions refreshed and more blonde put in?
this is what I don’t understand
She lies all the time about stupid stuff
So what if she has extensions? Why lie, she works in the beauty industry 99.99% of them have extensions in, or are thinking of having them or are curious about having them? Why not just discuss them like a normal person in the industry would, I’m sure some of her followers would be interested in knowing about them 🤷‍♀️ Blimey even Dawn Ward bangs on about her extensions all the time

It’s this silly lying about stuff that drives people mad

Reactions: 17
1. Nobody here is saying you should be any which way size, they’re saying you lie. You lie about your size and try to make yourself look smaller, not cool.
2. Who on this earth is asking for ‘caravan hol outfits’.
3. Wearing any of those outfits on a caravan hol, you’re going to stand out as a twit.
4. She’s a meff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
1. Nobody here is saying you should be any which way size, they’re saying you lie. You lie about your size and try to make yourself look smaller, not cool.
3. Wearing any of those outfits on a caravan hol, you’re going to stand out as a twit.
4. She’s a meff.
Every part of the paragraph is a pack of lies ... again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
4. She’s a meff.
Kate: “After having Big O I just wore leggings and hoodies for a year”.

Also Kate:
0D314449-2F61-4D26-80BE-86E2D94C21B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
She’s absolutely crackers, wtf is wrong with her? Why aren’t her family taking her to see someone about it? Never known such delusion or lies from one person. She must be thick as pig tit to think she can lie about stuff and completely contradict what she’s said herself a day previously. Madness.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.