Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is far too clean to have been worn by her strawberry moosed ass 😩 she's defo ordered a few sizes and took a pic of the smallest!
Who the duck takes photos of their dress label to show off the size??? Noone asked the size you lunatic! She's an absolute crank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The kitchen sink almost made me regurgitate my tea. Like, who doesn’t wipe the sink down after cooking or whatever she’s been doing in it? What’s even in it? 😷 in fact, she had maccies for tea, so why is the kitchen filthy?? Messy lounge, fair enough with kids about, likewise bedrooms, but dirty bathrooms and kitchens there’s no excuses, it’s basic hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why is she so obsessed with getting in a 10? When is she going to realise she will look a million times better when she starts wearing clothes that actually fit her

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she so obsessed with getting in a 10? When is she going to realise she will look a million times better when she starts wearing clothes that actually fit her
Might be a 10 but it will be one that stretches 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That dress is far too clean to have been worn by her strawberry moosed ass 😩 she's defo ordered a few sizes and took a pic of the smallest!
Your back didn’t though did it Truff.
Also you heard it first. Don’t listen to the reviews.
Isn’t that your job to review stuff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got dresses from a 12-16 and they all fit me what she should say is oh this runs big so size down etc not showing off a label the saddo

Reactions: 18
Keep the kids away from the fire with this photo.
View attachment 1323352
Look at how thick that orange emulsion is on her face! bleeping hell! And Jesus the eyelashes!
I’ve just watched Katie Jane Hughes stories. Great stories about summer makeup. Really fresh and natural (IMO) and not like ZSMs cakey dry, plaster of Paris look! ZSM should do herself a favour and watch them. She could learn so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.