Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so basic, every orange outfit ‘pair with bright pink heels and bag’. We get it, your into the basic witch primark colour clash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No wonder Big O trashes the house she has no garden or living room to play in just an en-suite shiter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she trying to turn Oluv into the size she was as a youngster so Oluv can blame her when she’s older, like she did with Mez?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omgggg do you think Delos booked a caravan for her bday
CC124DA1-B095-4FD5-8E04-BB06DDB9D130.jpeg

hop on Kate you can make baby no 2
2AF3906F-B4B4-487C-9BC1-031683E284DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
See her dig about door Matt wishing to get her up the duff again she can’t stop embarrassing him can she
I find that talk so classless, who talks like that at her age?! She just assumes and takes for granted she can click her Richmonds and get pregnant. Horrid!

Reactions: 20
Ask me a question box and they’re all what should I wear to X

Seems a bit suspect- more like what brand can I tag to try and get freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
1. Nobody here is saying you should be any which way size, they’re saying you lie. You lie about your size and try to make yourself look smaller, not cool.
2. Who on this earth is asking for ‘caravan hol outfits’.
3. Wearing any of those outfits on a caravan hol, you’re going to stand out as a twit.
4. She’s a meff.
Still makes me piss when she calls them Troll sites 🤣..just have the bleeping bottle to say tattle you big bleeping tank.

Why is she so obsessed with her size and has to show us that "doctored" size 10 dress. Not a bleeping chance that plasma screen back would fold itself into that dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
yep defo suspicious all these fashion questions. kate we know your writing them yourself if your thinking of getting a collab don’t worry wel stop that happening sending them your old vile tweets love stop dreaming of success no company should work with homophobes racist or trolls 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.