Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep defo suspicious all these fashion questions. kate we know your writing them yourself if your thinking of getting a collab don’t worry wel stop that happening sending them your old vile tweets love stop dreaming of success no company should work with homophobes racist or trolls 😈
Maybe they should be pre-warned....!

Reactions: 7
yep defo suspicious all these fashion questions. kate we know your writing them yourself if your thinking of getting a collab don’t worry wel stop that happening sending them your old vile tweets love stop dreaming of success no company should work with homophobes racist or trolls 😈
Definitely ! just so happens to have screen grabs & links to ‘what do i wear for a caravan’ 🤣 for a busy mum that’s constantly working & stomping the streets with bags of tit she finds time to ‘research’ for the poor folk with no style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't get why anyone would ask her for style advice. From a caravan, to Milan and every event inbetween 😂. Nope, not buying it. 100% written by KHM 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How bad does your life have to get to make asking KHM for advice seem like a good idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What on earth was that huge mound of slop served for big o’s dinner? Something you’d feed an exotic animal at Chester zoo. And yeh it’s ok poppet it’s cooled down on the slide outside where a million flies probably crawled all over it 🤮 mum goals right there. She’s such a bad meff 👌🏻 #readthewiki

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What should one wear, as someone turning 30,to go to Paris? Well according to KHM, one 'just can't go wrong with' a blazer, a tutu, and a 'berry' (assume she means beret but frankly who knows at this point). 'Never go out of style' and extra fun, could get you booted into the Seine for offending the delicate sensibilities of a Frenchwoman.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What should one wear, as someone turning 30,to go to Paris? Well according to KHM, one 'just can't go wrong with' a blazer, a tutu, and a 'berry' (assume she means beret but frankly who knows at this point). 'Never go out of style' and extra fun, could get you booted into the Seine for offending the delicate sensibilities of a Frenchwoman.
Just reminds me of this

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find that talk so classless, who talks like that at her age?! She just assumes and takes for granted she can click her Richmonds and get pregnant. Horrid!
Exactly! It’s like she’s never heard of secondary infertility. Reinforces the fact that she didn’t have a miscarriage. No one who genuinely has would talk like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
How come big O has a bib on in one story and then looks like she’s climbed out of a tip, in the next?

4E4887C0-BC1A-4251-AB96-C46EFA1D806A.png

48140697-CB67-46F9-A9D6-558AE91C3808.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Exactly! It’s like she’s never heard of secondary infertility. Reinforces the fact that she didn’t have a miscarriage. No one who genuinely has would talk like that!
I thought exactly this. Read the wiki.

How come big O has a bib on in one story and then looks like she’s climbed out of a tip, in the next?

View attachment 1326378
View attachment 1326379
And judging by the colour of the bowl, one of those images is filtered. Filtering your own child? Really, that’s disgusting. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 23
This sounds harsh in my head but the kid doesn’t have long hair, the poor thing has a flat head from being in a car seat 19 hours a day for a year

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Big O looks like she’s been balling her eyes out on the first clip of her in the high chair…. Probably all that typing she’s doing from her IG account to ask her ma questions.
Fair play to her wearing outfits like this, but she can’t be a size 10.
436CC868-42C9-4603-85F5-AAA7841B2D5D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she filtering Haze? Just tells me she thinks she isn’t cute or pretty enough. So sly

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.