Katie Hayes #142 travel exspect, fashion queen, been going Dubai since she was 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the memory of a goldfish. She just goes round and round in circles with her inane boring old tit. Turn it in KHM and get some new content.

Reactions: 24
Random but since she’s being boring I’m going to ask, does anyone know if just renewing a passport takes as long as applying for one? Is it the same process?
I did 3, 2 came back within 2 weeks. The other 3 weeks

Reactions: 2
I need a home bargains haul because it’ll be a bleeping car crash and I need cheering up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random but since she’s being boring I’m going to ask, does anyone know if just renewing a passport takes as long as applying for one? Is it the same process?
Takes a while G, I was around 3 or so weeks, I completed the forms online, added pics and sent passport the next day. But gutted ya know, last time I sent my passport off I got the time back remaining ( 4 months I think) plus the 10 years. This time just the 10. Robbing bastards!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So according to truffs logic, if I murder someone Saturday then no worries as new start on Monday 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
The government should employ her as minister of justice wae these revolutionary ideas. Nae prison overcrowding wae the big yin in charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I woke up this morning and said to my other half "I feel like tit" and he was like oh no you going to be sick I was like no just mentally spiritually I feel like tit and he said "Just make your bed like Kate Hayes said you will feel better" and I didn't make my bed to be honest but him saying that had us in fits of laughter so then I did feel better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does she need help measuring those ‘tablespoons’ of things in to the soup? Looks like the sink drain cover when you rinse the plates after dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t deal with her soup video she’s like a tea spoon of this and just chugs it in :ROFLMAO: she knows duck all worst explanation for a food video ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve so many pages to catch up on… 😩 hope I’ve not missed anything too exciting!!!

I’m going the champions league final on Saturday and I’ve got a red beret 😂 but I can’t help think of flat tits so questioning my life 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.