Katie Hayes #140 Flat tits in front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis, fence is black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fellow Nogzy trollz-where’s good in the L11 area for lashes? Not Dutchess as the sly bastards cancelled on me once so they’re in my bad books. Used to go to the Polish girl above Broady shops but she’s moved. Ta 😘
I don’t get them done these days soz just didn’t want u thinking I’m blanking a fellow nogga 🤣😘 I used to go to a girl in bootle

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I nEvEr WeAr BiKinIS

why lie though😡
The best bleeping thing about that rambling text is she’s like “I’ve heard this brand are amazing so I’ve ordered from them” but it says AD?

So you mean your Da Pa messaged them and asked for free stuff in exchange for your story? You bleeping whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Fellow Nogzy trollz-where’s good in the L11 area for lashes? Not Dutchess as the sly bastards cancelled on me once so they’re in my bad books. Used to go to the Polish girl above Broady shops but she’s moved. Ta 😘
I go lashesbylauren.xo in zara hairdressing studio on deysbrook only girl I’ve went to and actually liked x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does this imbecile know what a bikini is? She said she never wears them despite several photos of her clearly wearing a bikini being on her grid, and then proceeded to share a photo of some swimsuits the brand apparently helped her choose? Why is everything arse about tit with her. Also that gusset looks very narrow, god help her flaps they will definitely be hanging out in that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does this imbecile know what a bikini is? She said she never wears them despite several photos of her clearly wearing a bikini being on her grid, and then proceeded to share a photo of some swimsuits the brand apparently helped her choose? Why is everything arse about tit with her. Also that gusset looks very narrow, god help her flaps they will definitely be hanging out in that.
BUT YOU GOT THEM FOR FREE 🤯
I can’t imagine messaging a business for free stuff and then asking them to choose what’s the best swimwear i can get for free????

Proper just shows you that she just picks any brand she comes across, no research at all

Reactions: 33
Quick question does any one else take blue suede calf length boots on their summer hols. As I know Truff is a proper falcon idol so just wondered

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Quick question does any one else take blue suede calf length boots on their summer hols. As I know Truff is a proper falcon idol so just wondered
My case never feels fully packed until I have mine in… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Without sounding obsessed with her flaps, surely she cant fit both of them in the gusset of anything smaller than maybe a hammock.
PUT👏YOUR👏FUCKEN👏FLAPS👏AWAY👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm semi caught up - she's back public! First thing I did was report her implant grid post 🤢 who tf posts that. Young girls, including Olive will one day see that and I'd hate to think it would have them questionning their bodies. I have a second on the way and as much as I'd love a girl it terrifies me of what they're exposed to. Also, I don't understand the need to lie about wearing bikinis. Anything to be relatable or gain some sympathy/followers I guess. Sorry I'm really on one day 😂 couldn't go get my morning coffee because everyone's travelling home from their hols and blocked the motorway! I'll come back tomorrow ha

Reactions: 17
For a long time I actually felt a bit sorry for ZSM until I came here and saw what was going on behind the scenes but I still didn’t fully dislike her.

However this constant pity party and playing the mental health card is aggravating me no end. One min she’s all wonderful weekend, look at my garden, my baby, my dinner out, my new gifted make up. Then the next it’s I’m so crippled with anxiety. It totally undermines the real sufferers. I recently had a friend drink herself to death (that an prescription medication was a lethal combination) which was due to genuine trauma and mental health issues. She has no idea, it’s just all for sympathy and attention otherwise she wouldn’t keep putting herself through the apparent cause of her problems (insta trolls) and would just close the account.

You’d think she would be happy she has a lovely little girl, family that loves her, a roof over her head (albeit an unusual one 😂) and a job (mua, not professional beg). But no, she is constantly seeking validation and showing off online but then being totally unable to take any critique for it. She makes no sense and it’s no wonder people are bored with the constant wining and moaning about trolls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
The best bleeping thing about that rambling text is she’s like “I’ve heard this brand are amazing so I’ve ordered from them” but it says AD?

So you mean your Da Pa messaged them and asked for free stuff in exchange for your story? You bleeping whopper.
I really don’t think she knows what she doing with the #AD. I think she thinks every time she reposts something she’s advertising it because she’s the Wirral’s 568th most important influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nipped the loo before and my stage 5 cling on kid was screaming for me at the bottom of the stairs and I shouted "I'm just having a quick wee. It's super allowed you know" and I've felt a right bleep ever since

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Nipped the loo before and my stage 5 cling on kid was screaming for me at the bottom of the stairs and I shouted "I'm just having a quick wee. It's super allowed you know" and I've felt a right bleep ever since
When my kids are doing my nut in I speak to them normally but call them poppet. Then cringe when I hear myself say it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say she was skinny all through her childhood the other day 😐
It’ll be the holiday lbs from all them bleeping trips to Dubai every year with her Da girl 🤣

On a serious note, seeing her as an obese child in that photo she shared once is one of the reasons I can’t say anything nice abar thick as tit lazy parent Mez.. it’s 100% child cruelty overfeeding your kid like that, it’s your responsibility as a parent to make sure they don’t have a dummy until they are bleeping 9 and for them to be as healthy as possible.

But she has recently mentioned always having an eating disorder, so duck knows???🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Doesn’t know the name of the restaurant? Guess that wasn’t free then!

The reel is so so bad 😂 what is it even meant to be for?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.