Katie Hayes #140 Flat tits in front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis, fence is black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be the holiday lbs from all them bleeping trips to Dubai every year with her Da girl 🤣

On a serious note, seeing her as an obese child in that photo she shared once is one of the reasons I can’t say anything nice abar thick as tit lazy parent Mez.. it’s 100% child cruelty overfeeding your kid like that, it’s your responsibility as a parent to make sure they don’t have a dummy until they are bleeping 9 and for them to be as healthy as possible.

But she has recently mentioned always having an eating disorder, so duck knows???🥴🥴🥴🥴
Completely agree on Mez. I would honestly be ashamed if one of my kids had a dummy till age 9. One of mine was a thumb sucker and omg that was a nightmare to stop, atleast with a dummy you can take it away. Surprised a child of 9 would even want a dummy? Old enough to understand. Only 2 years off high school!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t know the name of the restaurant? Guess that wasn’t free then!

The reel is so so bad 😂 what is it even meant to be for?!
I love how she says people say I look like Kerry Katona in atomic kitten days... erm who said that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Completely agree on Mez. I would honestly be ashamed if one of my kids had a dummy till age 9. One of mine was a thumb sucker and omg that was a nightmare to stop, atleast with a dummy you can take it away. Surprised a child of 9 would even want a dummy? Old enough to understand. Only 2 years off high school!
I’ve got a 3 year old thumb sucker and can’t get her to stop 😩
Mez made KHM who is making olive. Never ending chav life cycle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Still can’t get over why you‘d get your bespoke up and ready before 8am, dressed like that on a BH…mine was still in his (non gifted) PJ’s eating the million Easter eggs weve still got left and glitter glueing everything that moved….but then again, we didn’t have an Elizabethan fancy dress party to get to 🤷‍♀️

Also, can I just say how much the words ‘INSANE’ and ‘UNREAL’ boil my piss on her posts, enfact on anyones post over the age of 15 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m no parent, but surely you can’t feed your kid spicy food? But Oluvvv loveeess it.

duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kate, if anyone tells you ya look like Kerry Katona, they’re saying you’re a rough looking blonde with a big wide face and a garlic bulb for a nose. If anyone says “when she was in atomic kitten” they’re just trying to sugar coat the insult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Arr does that baby have leather shorts on? 🙈leather jacket one day, leather shorts the next, who even makes clothes like this for a toddler

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Why on earth hasn’t that kid got socks or tight on? I was cold enough for a coat today! Take it she hasn’t been gifted any?
Aww wtf. Those cheapo shoes will rub on her little feet.

Why on earth hasn’t that kid got socks or tight on? I was cold enough for a coat today! Take it she hasn’t been gifted any?
Omg they do actually look like what my little girl wears as part of her school pe kit 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’ll be the holiday lbs from all them bleeping trips to Dubai every year with her Da girl 🤣

On a serious note, seeing her as an obese child in that photo she shared once is one of the reasons I can’t say anything nice abar thick as tit lazy parent Mez.. it’s 100% child cruelty overfeeding your kid like that, it’s your responsibility as a parent to make sure they don’t have a dummy until they are bleeping 9 and for them to be as healthy as possible.

But she has recently mentioned always having an eating disorder, so duck knows???🥴🥴🥴🥴
B you’ve took the words out my mouth, I started writing something similar earlier but got distracted. It’s child abuse pure and simple

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mine had a mitchellin man padded suit on today it was so nippy.

If you've a picky eater you can still exercise your child daily to keep the lbs off. Really is no excuse.

Mine has liked spicy food since being weaned although he's in a picky phase at minute. I say spicy, Im not talking vindaloo spicy like! But a little kick and flavour. Does them no harm so long as not too spicy and I assume then you'd just have a grotty nappy to deal with!

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t know the name of the restaurant? Guess that wasn’t free then!

The reel is so so bad 😂 what is it even meant to be for?!
Ignorant lazy bleep. And all that food for the 2.5 of them. Slob kebobs. Would take her 30 seconds to google Korean restaurant bold st Liverpool. Gwan duck off back through the tunnel 🥾

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ffs why can’t she just dress Olive in a Peppa Pig T-shirt or a pretty flowery dress or something. Why does Olive always have to be dressed like a Victorian

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.