Ryan Ruckledge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs his own thread. He’s got enough followers and is constantly wrecked 🤪
Now he’s an “aesthetic practitioner” 🙄
I’d rather inject my own face blindfolded than let him anywhere near me….
especially on a Monday imagine 💉

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He's an absolute knobhead. I'm from the same area as him and seen him a couple of times while out in Blackpool.

He walks around like he owns the place but everyone thinks he's a dick. I've seen him sniffing coke off the tables in westherspoons. I've seen him begging for coke outside of toilets and I've seen him kicked out of a pub for prancing around and banging into people because he was too off his face on whatever it was he was taking.

He's just as vile as his botched up face and it honestly surprises me that he's got a single friend.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I saw that CC post and thought WTF 😳 now I see it’s him I’m so giddy…. You’re a mess hun!

Reactions: 2
He's an absolute knobhead. I'm from the same area as him and seen him a couple of times while out in Blackpool.

He walks around like he owns the place but everyone thinks he's a dick. I've seen him sniffing coke off the tables in westherspoons. I've seen him begging for coke outside of toilets and I've seen him kicked out of a pub for prancing around and banging into people because he was too off his face on whatever it was he was taking.

He's just as vile as his botched up face and it honestly surprises me that he's got a single friend.
He’s unreal. Puking into the camera off his face. Major drunk problem there. Just seen his story with him screaming down the phone whilst stuck in traffic, having a pint and driving again.

Reactions: 1
He’s unreal. Puking into the camera off his face. Major drunk problem there. Just seen his story with him screaming down the phone whilst stuck in traffic, having a pint and driving again.
He puts most of it on. No one who's that 'Steaming' can film themselves that much and then post to the gram. Well noone I know of anyway... I'm a one eye open can't see my phone type of gal when I'm that drunk 😂 All this preach aswell about how much of a 'sound' guy he is and hates any aggressive or bitchiness on a night out is B.S aswell. He's always aggressive and throwing out dirty looks to people. Last night was a good example.

He’s not right in the head, he desperately wants a film crew to film his life 🤣 no wonder he hasn’t got a fella he’s a mentally unstable pisshead who drinks in weatherspoons 🤣 like you let him inject you. Big brother reject 👎🏼🤙🏼

He’s an absolute tool he was in the papers with his ex a few years claiming they were attacked because they were gay but the truth is they started on a group of gays outside a gay bar and him and his ex got more than they bargained for 😂😂😂

To be fair I find his antics pretty funny but I do wonder if he’s got an issue or putting it on for content . I did like him doing his own hair in lockdown when he was pissed up ....remember the green hair moment when he bleached the purple ?😂 I would never let him inject me tho , he’s not a bright spark and he’s always hungover

To be fair I find his antics pretty funny but I do wonder if he’s got an issue or putting it on for content . I did like him doing his own hair in lockdown when he was pissed up ....remember the green hair moment when he bleached the purple ?😂 I would never let him inject me tho , he’s not a bright spark and he’s always hungover
He’s just as mad in person and is actually really nice. He did chase the fame and got a bit OTT around the Big brother era but he seems to have calmed down a lot now.

Reactions: 1
He’s just as mad in person and is actually really nice. He did chase the fame and got a bit OTT around the Big brother era but he seems to have calmed down a lot now.
Yeah I remember seeing him on every opportunity on tv , this morn /xfactor and big bro was like woah this guy is desperate to be on the telly 😂 but I would love a night out with him tbf 😂