Katie Hayes #140 Flat tits in front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis, fence is black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
congratulations @observerisshe for the winning thread title! Had to adjust it slightly to fit. Original was:

Flat tits at the front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis and new fence is black

@Eleanor Abernathy any chance of a recap please? ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
F5E9ABDA-972E-4652-8CBB-70565DD8F417.jpeg
Now she’s back off private we have the weekends follower loss 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Fellow Nogzy trollz-where’s good in the L11 area for lashes? Not Dutchess as the sly bastards cancelled on me once so they’re in my bad books. Used to go to the Polish girl above Broady shops but she’s moved. Ta 😘

Reactions: 9
She’s an actual full on compulsive liar - I don’t even think she knows when she’s lying and when she’s telling the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I nEvEr WeAr BiKinIS

why lie though😡
Gotta be clever to remember your lies when you tell as many as she does 🤥. Half of her followers are as thick as her though so they won’t remember either 😂 they’ll be messaging her, further up her arse than that tasseled cozzie she wore on the hen-do with the Balearic botherer.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
First thread title 🎉🎉🎉 thanks trolls ❤ I love that it’s a nice round number of 140 too. I’m weird like that!! Let the big thread roll with the big munter gunt!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“I never wear bikinis”
“I’ve never worn a bikini in my life”
Kate Hayes - wearing bikinis since aged 14 🤣
F9457A1E-CA1B-4252-AF48-5CD79CE5E448.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Just caught up from last night. Eating disorder ? Sorry but weve literally seen you shoving maccies down your neck, enjoy it and refer to it as a calorie deficit ??? I havent got an eating disorder but I know people who have suffered with them and know for a fact their actual eating disorder would 100 percent prevent them from flashing their body online to hundreds of thousands of people and eat maccies on camera. Not to mention the hundreds of meals out she has and has no issues or anxiety with shoving gifted steaks down her gullet! The only eating disorder she has is she doesnt know when to stop.
Theres my morning rant done. Also wanted to reply to @Parsnipface to your comment on the last thread about your wife. Your wife, I am sure no matter what her size or weight is probably one of the most beautiful and genuine souls out there and you are lucky to have her. Treasure and cherish her in all her natural beauty and realness. Unlike KHM who hides her weight and promotes dangerous ideologies, attitudes and fakeness towards diet and body image which is seriously unsafe, upsetting and possibly triggering to people with eating disorders, weight/hormonal health problems and young teenage girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Gotta be clever to remember your lies when you tell as many as she does 🤥. Half of her followers are as thick as her though so they won’t remember either 😂 they’ll be messaging her, further up her arse than that tasseled cozzie she wore on the hen-do with the Balearic botherer.
My old dad used to say “ you need a good memory to be a good liar”
Considering she cracks on instagramming is her job you’d think she’d put some effort into it, if it’s not tit content, lies or playing the bullied by trolls card then most of her posts read as if written by an illiterate orangutang 🤨

Reactions: 28
My old dad used to say “ you need a good memory to be a good liar”
Considering she cracks on instagramming is her job you’d think she’d put some effort into it, if it’s not tit content, lies or playing the bullied by trolls card then most of her posts read as if written by an illiterate orangutang 🤨
She could write them in the notes section of her momma diary ffs 😤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell she’s manic isn’t she!

ETA, just because we are on a new thread, doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten you’re a racist homophobe Katie Jane Hayes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.