The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letā€™s start this thread with a bang..

Her fella looks like he invites motorway maintenance workers who are tarmacing the roads into the house for a suck when sheā€™s out with the baby.

Not a chance heā€™s fully straight.

6BB862C1-6202-48A1-9448-B7BC2E1CDB4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Her fella looks like he invites motorway maintenance workers who are tarmacing the roads into the house for a suck when sheā€™s out with the baby.

View attachment 1237329
Ahahhahaa the campest straight man Iā€™ve ever seen, although he does seem pretty inoffensive compared to ā€˜High horse Hannah huge houseā€™.

She is insufferable, starting her story with, ā€˜been a while since we were on the gramā€™ err ok sure we see you have a bath daily, and inform us exactly how many glasses of water you drink a day. These influencers are all the same, get way too full of their own self importance and think people are interested in their nonsense. Truff in the making. Her account used to be ok when it was home stuff but itā€™s just a mish mash of everything now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahahhahaa the campest straight man Iā€™ve ever seen, although he does seem pretty inoffensive compared to ā€˜High horse Hannah huge houseā€™.

She is insufferable, starting her story with, ā€˜been a while since we were on the gramā€™ err ok sure we see you have a bath daily, and inform us exactly how many glasses of water you drink a day. These influencers are all the same, get way too full of their own self importance and think people are interested in their nonsense. Truff in the making. Her account used to be ok when it was home stuff but itā€™s just a mish mash of everything now.
Itā€™s nothing but a run down of her day, all day, everyday. I had a moment the other day when I thought ā€œwhoā€™s worse - her for giving strangers a run down of her day or me for bleeping watching itā€ šŸ¤£
In case youā€™re not aware, she earns money from the swipe ups hence why sheā€™s always like ā€œomg have you seen this dress on ASOSā€ etc acting like sheā€™s doing everyone a favour. She always covers the price of what sheā€™s trying to show you so that curiosity will get the better of you and youā€™ll swipe up.

View attachment 1237329
When she calls him Ali šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Our new ā€˜falcon iconā€™ in her gifted glamify hoodies that are about Ā£2 off ali express and her flowery old lady dresses. Donā€™t even start me on that 90s blow dry and talking teeth šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Makes me heave!
Glad itā€™s not just me.

Our new ā€˜falcon iconā€™ in her gifted glamify hoodies that are about Ā£2 off ali express and her flowery old lady dresses. Donā€™t even start me on that 90s blow dry and talking teeth šŸ™ˆ
My mate who really likes her even messaged me a screen shot of her the other day and said ā€œI love her but why do her teeth make me want to screamā€ šŸ¦·šŸ¦·

*found the pic! To be fair, sheā€™s got a lovely smile but I just donā€™t want to see ya wisdom teeth when youā€™re talking to me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The house is in Belle Vale. Nothing against Bellevale but not sure sheā€™s ever mentioned that it is in fact in Belle Vale and not Gateacre Village

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The house is in Belle Vale. Nothing against Bellevale but not sure sheā€™s ever mentioned that it is in fact in Belle Vale and not Gateacre Village
Deffo Belle Vale I know exactly where it is, I drive past on my way to my sisters and when sheā€™s out walking I recognise the area sheā€™s in.

Who said all the money comes from drugs?

Reactions: 10
Donā€™t think itā€™s drug money. Think they are both from comfortable families and have decent jobs

Donā€™t think itā€™s drug money. Think they are both from comfortable families and have decent jobs
They have decent jobs but their spending is another level. And someone who knew them said her dad had invested drug money years ago.

Reactions: 5
Nahh it one hundred per cent can confirm its drug money from her dadā€™s dodgy dealings in the 80ā€™s an 90ā€™s. He invested in property eventually but thatā€™s how he started. Her uncles are the same. Her dad paid for her to go to Merchant Taylor where she met ā€˜Aliā€™ šŸ˜‚

Nahh it one hundred per cent can confirm its drug money from her dadā€™s dodgy dealings in the 80ā€™s an 90ā€™s. He invested in property eventually but thatā€™s how he started. Her uncles are the same. Her dad paid for her to go to Merchant Taylor where she met ā€˜Aliā€™ šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t think people realise how much youā€™d have to earn in LEGIT money to live like some of these fraudsters on Instagram. Me and my fella between us bring in what seems like quite a comfortable salary but by the time weā€™ve both been bummed by the taxman, paid the mortgage etc etc it doesnā€™t go as far as you think and it makes me mad tbh. My brother in law is a plumber by trade and rakes it in because he fiddles the books.

Sheā€™s on her third (I think) holiday this year. Most people have to forfeit a holiday if theyā€™re renovating. Sheā€™s planning a wedding at the same time as gutting that big barn in her garden. I think the point Iā€™m trying to make is, most people do one big thing at a time, she does several? Ali probably only declares a fraction of his aesthetics stuff to the taxman like. She seems to order food every single night too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was just about to say her house is in bellevale šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ walking the Morrisons šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Her fella earns a wedge from being a pharmacist and aesthetics. Think sheā€™s successful in her own right but I agree the way the spending and everything goes on, itā€™s like itā€™s an endless pot of cash. They get alot of meals/food gifted but she just doesnā€™t declare them

Just think itā€™s a shame when you look at someone doing well and then you find out one of them comes from dodgy money. Happens too often. When you spend like she does and literally document every purchase online, people are gonna be nosey and start to ask questions and you canā€™t blame them for it because literally nobody is asking her to do it.

Just think itā€™s a shame when you look at someone doing well and then you find out one of them comes from dodgy money. Happens too often. When you spend like she does and literally document every purchase online, people are gonna be nosey and start to ask questions and you canā€™t blame them for it because literally nobody is asking her to do it.
Fully agree with this, they put themselves in the public eye so people will talk, especially if your past isnā€™t as squeaky clean as you like to pretend.

She comes accross as very false, and apparantly charges her own family for ads if she mentions them on her page which says it all really.

• Wow
It is most definitely in Belle Vale. Right by the memorial tree to that young lad who got stabbed on the Ralla.
Itā€™s lovely and all but not on par with Woolton Village.

Reactions: 3