Katie Hayes #140 Flat tits in front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis, fence is black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive always looks like a poor soul - dirty, snotty and dressed as a chimney sweep.
Get her nose wiped & get nice spring coloured girls clothes on her - that ‘edgy’ look doesn’t work on toddlers KHM

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Really sorry off topic but how do you get these statistics please? ☺
A website called social blade. You can pop in any Instagram / YouTube / Twitter etc username and it will give you the stats. Unless they are private then it doesn’t update until the day they come back off private :)

Reactions: 13
Christ almighty. That needs a trigger warning.
*puts knife and fork down and pushes plate away*
Half of her beef curtains are hanging out..🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Kate, if anyone tells you ya look like Kerry Katona, they’re saying you’re a rough looking blonde with a big wide face and a garlic bulb for a nose. If anyone says “when she was in atomic kitten” they’re just trying to sugar coat the insult.
I thought it meant she's got a clunge like a bill posters bucket. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve got a 3 year old thumb sucker and can’t get her to stop 😩
Mez made KHM who is making olive. Never ending chav life cycle
Oh my gosh I feel your pain, I was so worried about her teeth. She was about 4 when I started talking about it to her and trying to talk her out of it. Shes 7 now and occasionally she will still do it in her sleep. So so much more difficult than weaning off a dummy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I love Korean food, and while I don’t have the monopoly on it, ya know not being Korean 🤣, her post bugged me. Anyone else could be eating it and I’d be like oooo yeah I’ve had that, or that looks good but when she does anything I’m remotely interested in it really gets on my nerves… I think I need to go to bed! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here she is with another dodgy meal out 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Her bleeping guts must be wrecked with all the tripe she eats. No wonder she pebble dashes every bog she goes in.

"Daddy's dragging us around then shops" to piss more loan/vanquis up the wall. The smelly fuckets cant keep a penny in their tiny pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my gosh I feel your pain, I was so worried about her teeth. She was about 4 when I started talking about it to her and trying to talk her out of it. Shes 7 now and occasionally she will still do it in her sleep. So so much more difficult than weaning off a dummy 🤦🏻‍♀️
The dentist said it doesn’t matter until it’s adult teeth but I can already see her baby ones moving. It’s 24/7! When we tell her to stop she just laughs and thinks it hilarious. She’s going to be starting school doing it! Your giving me hope for the future!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t eat out (even if it was a begged outing like hers) as much as her, my stomach would be in bits and I’d be the size of a house. Dirty beggy slob.

Loads more people have turned on her since the mental health lies and flat tits reveal haven’t they?? Loads of new people commenting in here and her followers are going down the swanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve got a 3 year old thumb sucker and can’t get her to stop 😩
Mez made KHM who is making olive. Never ending chav life cycle
My now 9 year old sucked her thumb until last year (only during the night I will add)
We ended up buying her a thumb guard off Amazon, worked a treat!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t eat out (even if it was a begged outing like hers) as much as her, my stomach would be in bits and I’d be the size of a house. Dirty beggy slob.

Loads more people have turned on her since the mental health lies and flat tits reveal haven’t they?? Loads of new people commenting in here and her followers are going down the swanny
Same Gi, lazy cunts like her who cant be arsed making a decent, home made meal.

I bet that pantry is full of expired spices and pasta from 2009. Minty fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Without sounding obsessed with her flaps, surely she cant fit both of them in the gusset of anything smaller than maybe a hammock.
PUT👏YOUR👏FUCKEN👏FLAPS👏AWAY👏
It’s knocking me sick that I see more of hers than my own 🤮. No one needs to see her ham butty. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nevous ????? …….. your phone actually spell corrects it . How the duck does she spell this wrong . Not only once but twice ???? Why does she miss r’s out of words . Melts my brain !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love Korean food, and while I don’t have the monopoly on it, ya know not being Korean 🤣, her post bugged me. Anyone else could be eating it and I’d be like oooo yeah I’ve had that, or that looks good but when she does anything I’m remotely interested in it really gets on my nerves… I think I need to go to bed! Haha!
@Rothsey - your post reminded me of one of favourite memes, which is how we all feel about Truff 🤣🤣
08205AB5-A1F4-47BB-A910-E7A3E447406C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is it Olives acct or Kates?
‘oLiVe LoVeD iT’
Who bleeping asked!??? Don’t give a duck what Olive likes tbh. I’ve got my own kid to gush over. What an absolute freak

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Does this imbecile know what a bikini is? She said she never wears them despite several photos of her clearly wearing a bikini being on her grid, and then proceeded to share a photo of some swimsuits the brand apparently helped her choose? Why is everything arse about tit with her. Also that gusset looks very narrow, god help her flaps they will definitely be hanging out in that.
Imbecile is such an underused insult!

Kate Hayes - The Unpalatable Imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This dress it too big! Hahhahahah sorry I bet it fits you now but you had your boobs reduced and your belly looks bigger.
Also is she claiming she’s smaller than a 12? Go away you annoying silly woman.
Finally, Olives shorts are on her because she has been horse riding and now running a marathon. She just LOVES running. Everytime we see the kid she’s saying no, can’t love everything. I had a mate like her once, everything she did was the best. We just Love this or the girls just LOVE that.

Also- was she not gifted most of this and now she is selling it? Surely that’s not allowed- how about you donate what you make to a charity? I would be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.