Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls - I’ve overheard that KHM and Chez fell out because KHM kept getting loans out against Oh Darlin without Chez’s permission - that’s all I heard this morning so don’t @ me 🫖🫖🫖🫖🫖

Oh my god bleeping noooooooooo.
WHY is she stood like that? That’s got to be photoshop?

I can just imagine the revolting squelch noise from her Fanny flaps separating when she’s spreading her legs for a photo - basically half way to doing the splits, bleeping grock 🥴

His eye make up is miles bleeping better aswel.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all! Any chance you can find out more from your sources?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she stands like that with her legs apart and knees slightly bent so she doesn’t look taller than the little man

• Haha
Reactions: 26
TEA BARB ❤ Sounds about right too, wouldn’t surprise me in the least the shady bleep

Her photoshopped legs on that picture though 😂 she doesn’t even try to hide it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Not a business owner but wouldn’t it require Cheryl’s signature too

Reactions: 11
Loving all this tea ☕🫖

those boots look like they bleeping hum, bet she doesn’t wear socks the dirty bag

Reactions: 11
Being stalked but posting exact location. Nuts. I can't get over the shnoz.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she stands like that with her legs apart and knees slightly bent so she doesn’t look taller than the little man
I was just thinking it’s like me doing the slight squat when I’m wearing heels next to my husband. Bless him, he’s 2 inches taller than me but I like 6 inch heels, he fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a business owner but wouldn’t it require Cheryl’s signature too
Not necessarily, if the bank mandate only required one signature it would go through.
Edited to add: obviously didn’t learn from her Savers scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is one hard faced brazen witch isn’t she? I got shouted at in work once and literally CRINGED for weeks afterwards! Like proper eyes down, mouth shut CRINGED! She doesn’t give a duck does she?! For a racist, homophobic, business losing scruff she’s brazen AF isn’t she??

Reactions: 23
All those kids at that event dressed in nice spring time colours & olive is there dressed head to toe in black!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That’s it flat tits….you video a tit ton of kids you don’t know and plaster them all over your social media 👏🏼👏🏼🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1235165
Can't believe she watched Junior Jungle I love them! Considering she's been taking olaf to raves since since was 9 days old she probably felt right at home!
Yes I posting other people's kids isn't ok!

Reactions: 7
I haven’t read the rest of the thread yet but WTF has that child had on to wear today? She looks horrendous!
Kate,Olive doesn’t look trendy or edgy she looks scruffy. FFS get her in some colour,she stands out a mile & not for right reasons.

Reactions: 28
Excited to see the record breaking speeds she can run at now she’s more aerodynamic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.