Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel sorry for her, she’s a lying bint
Thought dA tRoLz made you get the implants out Truff, but you said in that story the plan always was to get the implants out.
bleeping liar.
Couldn’t give a tit what she claims to have today, tomorrow, or next week. Wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire. She’s a horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This woman needs help. I just can’t get my head around her family and friends. Why isn’t someone wondering or asking serious questions regarding her behaviour. Or, they are all tarred with the same brush..

Also, the bleep isn’t privat anymore. The Stalker will be pleased.

Reactions: 21
Okayyyyy Kate!!!! You fucken lying toad!!!! Your mate took the first picture of the real you. But you don’t edit your pictures do you 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF! I hate this stupid fat twit, she’s so dangerous to young girls or just general women. She’s such a bad liar and to people with current/previous MH, she’s a proper trigger 😩😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
💯 her account needs mass reporting and get this bleep shut down once and for all 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Okayyyyy Kate!!!! You fucken lying toad!!!! Your mate took the first picture of the real you. But you don’t edit your pictures do you 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

💯 her account needs mass reporting and get this bleep shut down once and for all 🤬
For me it’s not even so much as the body comparisons, it’s that moon head!!
Imagine being you Kate!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The stalker and mental health chat is 100% without a shadow of doubt, purely for engagement which is disgusting but not that surprising from her.. She is a bad bison.

Reactions: 31
Shes on a pure roll of lies, lies and more lies and its going to crash very soon.

Would you be "allowed" a band if you had suffered eating disorders? Surely you'd be advised rehabilitation or counselling first? Very dangerous words she is producing here.

Same with anxiety and eating for me. When I'm anxious (not suffering from anxiety- these are different Kate) I cant really eat much, maybe a banana or 1 chocolate bar to see me through. I cant even eat breakfast till gone 11 as I can't stomach it even on good days!

Reactions: 22
I suffer horribly with anxiety that there doesn't seem to be a reason for. It's just there, to the point that I've always got diazepam here to help when it's excruciating and that's on top of the anti depressives and beta blockers. It's actually debilitating. Then you've got clowns like Kate making a mockery of people that really do suffer

• Heart
I suffer horribly with anxiety that there doesn't seem to be a reason for. It's just there, to the point that I've always got diazepam here to help when it's excruciating and that's on top of the anti depressives and beta blockers. It's actually debilitating. Then you've got clowns like Kate making a mockery of people that really do suffer
Now imagine your anxiety was caused by Instagram but then day in, day out you spent your life acting for the gram, posting your every move, your child’s every move. This is what I mean when I say she’d come offline for months at a time if it was real. You don’t have it in you to play up for strangers online daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Todays Post ' 'I've had SO many messages from you all about my eating disorders. Just do you, its YOUR life, I'm having a break because I'm anxious but will share some photos of people using my brushes to cheer up your bank holiday GANG'

• Wow
My Mrs has clinical depression and extreme anxiety. She is a size 24 so she gets pure anxious about going out. She jokes about her size to others and nobody ever realises how insecure she is. She'll eat very little variety, but will drink pints of coke and just loads of sugar. It's been much better weirdly since covid.
But I suspect she secret eats when she's happy too. Breaks my heart cause she's so sweet and loving to everyone but herself 😔

Kate's got a personality of no shame or remorse, she loves attention and over shares. I think munchausens is creeping in with Kate.

And she's stinks of yeasty toes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Olive up dressed and ready by 8am for another day sweeping chimneys…..come on Kate, it’s a bank holiday have a day off. Oh hang on….you don’t have a job 😏
Is that a Victorian clown outfit. She dresses Big O terrible

• Haha
Nah, he probably just mopped it, his feet were probably sticking to the floor, and he was getting PTSD from the floors of the dodgy Rock Ferry gaffs he was in
Take more than a cap full of bleach to rid those floors of poo particles and desolation

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is with that lipstick? Looks like she’s been rimming Delo
Her skin is so dull isn’t it , makes my skin crawl. How she can even call herself a makeup artist without basic knowledge of keeping skin clean BAFFLES me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.