Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably just a stress eater or an emotional eater and has self diagnosed herself with a disorder to make herself relatable to add to the fabricated mental health disorder. She's a bleeping dangerous wretched chest freezer and I feel sorry for her kid growing up with such a bad example of a mother.... and while on the subject of her kid, ffs what is she wearing? 😫 and I won't be told she's only 20 months old. That kids 4 at least. She's immense!
I reckon she’s had her band tightened again and is trying to plant a seed so that people don’t question her up and down weight. So she’s labelling herself as having a disorder when in fact she has a gastric band.
Basically saying she’s got a handle of her multiple disorders which will explain any weight loss going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Girls - I’ve overheard that KHM and Chez fell out because KHM kept getting loans out against Oh Darlin without Chez’s permission - that’s all I heard this morning so don’t @ me 🫖🫖🫖🫖🫖

Oh my god bleeping noooooooooo.
WHY is she stood like that? That’s got to be photoshop?

I can just imagine the revolting squelch noise from her Fanny flaps separating when she’s spreading her legs for a photo - basically half way to doing the splits, bleeping grock 🥴

His eye make up is miles bleeping better aswel.
Doesnt bleeping shock us. Shows their fake lifestyle is all on the tick😂😂😂😂😂

Guarantee her garden will have those white, modern style rendered beds with astroturf. Pure basic witch she is.
Screaming at delo stood there, my garden ornaments are taller than that little chode dick

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t speak for everyone so please correct me if I’m wrong but can anyone else barely eat when they’re crippled with anxiety? That’s one of the reasons why I’ve always questioned her anxiety shouts cos she’s still a tank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Shes got serious issues bringing up eating disorders now!!! Kate id delete that asap you've ruin you're reputation even more now.

I have suffered with anxiety in past dropped 2 stone didn't leave house or even speak to friends, my family couldn't gwt me dressed. Never posted on SM either with my kids etc silent mode for months.
Kate you don't have MH issues bragging abour garden etc you are need to seek heep for all the lies you tell and not remebering what you aay

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t speak for everyone so please correct me if I’m wrong but can anyone else barely eat when they’re crippled with anxiety? That’s one of the reasons why I’ve always questioned her anxiety shouts cos she’s still a tank
I lose pure weight when my anxiety is bad. Literally can't swallow food because I have a lump in my throat and I'm too jittery

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That cheeky bleep needs a Muzzle putting on ! The stuff she comes out with...
Mental health crisis , Anxiety , Suicidal , Stalked..... now an Eating Disorder !

She's a dangerous individual - she's not right !
Exactly absolutely vile she is

Reactions: 11
I lose pure weight when my anxiety is bad. Literally can't swallow food because I have a lump in my throat and I'm too jittery
Same. I usually force myself to eat a banana or some toast and that’s me for the day. I often joke that “I could do with a bit of anxiety” but you know what, I’d rather be fat! It’s crippling. I don’t think she suffers with genuine anxiety, I think she worries - there’s a HUGE difference. She’d be off social media for months at a time if it was genuine and the weight would of melted off her, but it hasn’t!

Reactions: 21
I reckon she’s had her band tightened again and is trying to plant a seed so that people don’t question her up and down weight. So she’s labelling herself as having a disorder when in fact she has a gastric band.
Basically saying she’s got a handle of her multiple disorders which will explain any weight loss going forward.
100% she will never be happy though as she is so manic she just jumps from behind me fad to the next.

Reactions: 6
Jesus. Now she’s always had eating disorders?! Please just stop.
To be fair to her (which I wouldnt do normally) i know she has had issues for most of her life with loosing loads of weight and being obsessed. I dont know if it would be considered an eating disorder as I dont know enough about it but through high school it was known she was addicted to diet pills and then when she stopped taking them gained weight and then went on to get gastric sleeves for her and her friend and she obviously still struggles with her weight. I just think she needs to accept her body isnt meant to look skinny skinny but she can still be healthy. I do feel bad for her because its very obvious she is ,and has always been, really uncomfortable with her appearance

Reactions: 22
I remember a few years ago I fell into a bad patch with my anxiety right before I was due to go away and I ended up in all inclusive hotel in Greece and all I ate for the week was slices of cucumber from the salad bar 🤣
You can’t starve our Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just not on is it. Someone made a good point earlier, you wouldn’t say you had cancer if you hadn’t been diagnosed so how can people say they have XYZ
She's probably just a stress eater or an emotional eater and has self diagnosed herself with a disorder to make herself relatable to add to the fabricated mental health disorder. She's a bleeping dangerous wretched chest freezer and I feel sorry for her kid growing up with such a bad example of a mother.... and while on the subject of her kid, ffs what is she wearing? 😫 and I won't be told she's only 20 months old. That kids 4 at least. She's immense!
Is it munchausens syndrome do you think

Reactions: 1
I’m the other way around, I will eat until I am sick. I will worry myself ill then make myself physically ill eating everything I can lay my hands on. I’ve got a stomach bug and have still stuffed my face 2 evenings in a row and made myself worse. Cause who has a stomach bug longer than 24 hours?

Ps read the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s bleeping disgusting throwing around tit about eating disorders. I get that she might have had issues with food but it’s really not the same thing

Reactions: 17
I defo think she’s had more done than her implants, she did look thin(ner) than normal today. Had to leave as soon as we spotted her in case she came over and called me out for being her main troll 🤣🤣
Also, as someone who does have anxiety and has had disordered eating since I was 14, I find her lies bleeping gross. I would rather die than go and eat out.
Husband says to add ‘she looked bleeping terrible, I saw her and thought oh for fucks sake, and Delo is a bleeping scouse meme’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I defo think she’s had more done than her implants, she did look thin(ner) than normal today. Had to leave as soon as we spotted her in case she came over and called me out for being her main troll 🤣🤣
Also, as someone who does have anxiety and has had disordered eating since I was 14, I find her lies bleeping gross. I would rather die than go and eat out.
Husband says to add ‘she looked bleeping terrible, I saw her and thought oh for fucks sake, and Delo is a bleeping scouse meme’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She must be paranoid to duck every time she goes out wondering if the people she’s amongst are Tattlers/trolls. What a way to live.

Reactions: 24
What is “Anixety”? Is it some bespoke condition? Can she “flim” a “revel” for us? Soft shite. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s put a post up saying she’s done Georgia from TOWIES make up, but Georgia has tagged another MUA 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Is it medically ethical to be giving people with eating disorders gastric bands/sleeves? Surely, therapy is the appropriate course of action?

Reactions: 23
She may have skinny legs but they look not real at all and she stands that far apart for an illusion of a thigh gap 😂😂😂
On this edited photo, it looks like her legs wouldn’t meet until they reached her shoulders, if at all.

And WHY does she insist on dressing the same as Oluv? They look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.