Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a little bit conflicted about these accounts on insta under corrie names who keep popping up. Part of me thinks its some crank taking it too far but another part of me wonders if its some kind of troll trap. Wanting people from here to follow them from their real insta. Like all that business with that insta account with the billy bear ham drawings and everything. A few people were caught out there. I was watching a live last week someone totally unrelated to Truff and this Blanch character in the comments constantly mentioning Truff and all the carrying on. Just be careful if anyone is clicking on these accounts on Instagram. Sorry if its already been said.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Since I’ve blown my cover I may as well share, I’ve followed here for a while and felt a bit sorry for Kate tbh, clearly I was misguided. I’ve sent her many many messages of support for months, and never once had a reply, not so much as a ‘like’ on my messages to her. I have struggled horrendously with my mental health, and thought she would appreciate some guidance and support. But no. Not a single reply. I have been incredibly suicidal and as such will reach out to others to stop them reaching that point. But in all honesty it seems Kate only has MH issues to the point of making a good insta story. I can provide screenshots of all my messages of support. This girl has an agenda, and I am so disappointed. People with MH issues struggle enough to speak out without someone with no clue reversing years of progress with her fake claims 😔

Welcome to the gang!!! It takes a lot to share what you’re going through 💖 but I do think you’re right, she’s only got poor/bad mental health when it suits her, an when she’s trying to up her engagement.

Take care troll ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that always the way; you start reading and think ‘oooo that’s a hit harsh’. Then as you realise your feeling sorry for a lying, manipulative, racist, homophonic toad it’s like your eyes are opened. She’s so far up her own arse and everyone is telling her she’s amazing when I’d rather my kids turn out the opposite of her! Hardly a role model
she’s 1000% no role model for anyone, i showed my teen daughter the real kate hayes from the wiki (screenshots off my phone not the site) as she followed her, wanted to join the “academy” once she seen how fake and such a liar she unfollowed. when young girls follow somone like kate they think that’s how you should be growing up photoshopping lying for attention. Poor olive will be the same as kate if she doesn’t change her ways to go from an academy to front page of the echo for horrible behaviour is not a role model!

Reactions: 26
Nothing in the world can convince me that this idiot has a stalker. Well not by the real definition of a stalker anyway. In her tiny little brain she probably thinks that people contacting brands is stalking 🙄. The reality is she isn’t being stalked because she wouldn’t post her child’s every move, her own every move, her house etc. Is this part of the ongoing two year police investigation I wonder 🙈. Mind you, the police wouldn’t take her case of ‘stalking’ on, because their first bit of advice would be to stop posting your life online!

Reactions: 39
Im a little bit conflicted about these accounts on insta under corrie names who keep popping up. Part of me thinks its some crank taking it too far but another part of me wonders if its some kind of troll trap. Wanting people from here to follow them from their real insta. Like all that business with that insta account with the billy bear ham drawings and everything. A few people were caught out there. I was watching a live last week someone totally unrelated to Truff and this Blanch character in the comments constantly mentioning Truff and all the carrying on. Just be careful if anyone is clicking on these accounts on Instagram. Sorry if its already been said.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Truff herself trying to do some sort of Weird trap

Reactions: 24
Wow wow wow when did boobs become a fashion!!! What a bleep! What a slap in the face to all woman!! One bleep I dislike her

Reactions: 23
I think there is an individual that has an unhealthy obsession with her and seems to leave nasty comments on any platform where Kate is profiled. They seem to contact every brand associated with her. I think that individual goes by different aliases and has mental health issues to be honest. That kind of behaviour is not condoned here.

The problem for me lies in the fact that Kate conflates this individual with every person leaving any form of negative comment on her socials, and the whole of Tattle. We just like to laugh at your antics here Kate; you’re the entertainment hun. As long as you post your life to the public, we’ll still be here howling at your poor grammar and farcical dress sense 🍿🤡

Difference is - we ain’t stalkers Kate. We walk among you, but it’s YOU that’s putting your entire life out there, not us! I’m a member of gravity gym just like you, and the owner Mick (and Karla!) think you’re bleeping hilarious as well, but as long as you pay your fees and keep your head down no-one really gives a shite about your life. I ain’t following you, I ain’t sending you letters, and I‘m not interested in contacting your employers. But I‘m only in Greasby and the Wirral is a small community and you my love are a loud bleeping gobshite 😜

Also, Kate seems to judge that because there is one online crank with an unhealthy obsession with her, she is therefore immune from criticism and isn’t a completely illiterate twit. She still perpetuates young girls following her having poor self-image and low self-esteem because they don’t photoshop themselves into a different person and have surgery on the sly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Nothing in the world can convince me that this idiot has a stalker. Well not by the real definition of a stalker anyway. In her tiny little brain she probably thinks that people contacting brands is stalking 🙄. The reality is she isn’t being stalked because she wouldn’t post her child’s every move, her own every move, her house etc. Is this part of the ongoing two year police investigation I wonder 🙈. Mind you, the police wouldn’t take her case of ‘stalking’ on, because their first bit of advice would be to stop posting your life online!
Exactly this. She’s not in a million years been stalked because if she was the police would be advising her to stay clear of posting her and her daughters wearabouts. I think she thinks she’s fucken kylie Jenner or khole kardashian the tit! Someone who’s took a dislike to her has set up an account and will only be messaging her what we all think that’s the truth.

The more people that are coming over here now are seeing her true colours these people could be from her school days or even past work colleagues and she will hate that because how it portrays her.

Wow wow wow when did boobs become a fashion!!! What a bleep! What a slap in the face to all woman!! One bleep I dislike her
She’s fucken vile isn’t she. Boobs are not a fucken fashion accessory she’s just a fucken empty head

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she really IS being stalked, and yet is STILL posting every detail and location of hers and her daughter’s life, then I have no words. Absolutely horrendous mother who does not deserve to have a child and it should be looked into tbh

Reactions: 34
I think there is an individual that has an unhealthy obsession with her and seems to leave nasty comments on any platform where Kate is profiled. They seem to contact every brand associated with her. I think that individual goes by different aliases and has mental health issues to be honest. That kind of behaviour is not condoned here.

The problem for me lies in the fact that Kate conflates this individual with every person leaving any form of negative comment on her socials, and the whole of Tattle. We just like to laugh at your antics here Kate; you’re the entertainment hun. As long as you post your life to the public, we’ll still be here howling at your poor grammar and farcical dress sense 🍿🤡

Difference is - we ain’t stalkers Kate. We walk among you, but it’s YOU that’s putting your entire life out there, not us! I’m a member of gravity gym just like you, and the owner Mick (and Karla!) think you’re bleeping hilarious as well, but as long as you pay your fees and keep your head down no-one really gives a shite about your life. I ain’t following you, I ain’t sending you letters, and I‘m not interested in contacting your employers. But I‘m only in Greasby and the Wirral is a small community and you my love are a loud bleeping gobshite 😜

Also, Kate seems to judge that because there is one online crank with an unhealthy obsession with her, she is therefore immune from criticism and isn’t a completely illiterate twit. She still perpetuates young girls following her having poor self-image and low self-esteem because they don’t photoshop themselves into a different person and have surgery on the sly.
PREACH

funny how we all get onto people on here n all …….

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t shock me if it was someone who is/was close to her

Reactions: 16
I hate that they use Corrie names to be a crank! I’ve been here since the beginning-hardly post because I can’t keep up with you funny main trolls, but they give me a bad name 😰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I hate that they use Corrie names to be a crank! I’ve been here since the beginning-hardly post because I can’t keep up with you funny main trolls, but they give me a bad name 😰
Ah ken, ah can barely be fucked tae comment oan ma actual friends instas let alone huv a Schizophrenic conversation oan her maw and ex partners pages. bleeping rocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah I think you could be right troll, it’s another trap. Be careful trolls and don’t follow them.

Reactions: 12
Isn't it going to be embarrassing when she has to casually come off private because she needs new companies to send her freebies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont want to go in to details but I was stalked once. It was many years ago now, before social media had really blown up. Think I had Myspace (showing my age 😬) and FB was just becoming more popular. When I contacted the police they advised me about online safety, to close my accounts, put double authentication on my emails etc. It was honestly the most terrifying time of my life and even now I occasionally get flash backs. The law is better now and protects victims but seriously it’s nothing to joke about or exaggerate Truff. If you have been through it you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Since I’ve blown my cover I may as well share, I’ve followed here for a while and felt a bit sorry for Kate tbh, clearly I was misguided. I’ve sent her many many messages of support for months, and never once had a reply, not so much as a ‘like’ on my messages to her. I have struggled horrendously with my mental health, and thought she would appreciate some guidance and support. But no. Not a single reply. I have been incredibly suicidal and as such will reach out to others to stop them reaching that point. But in all honesty it seems Kate only has MH issues to the point of making a good insta story. I can provide screenshots of all my messages of support. This girl has an agenda, and I am so disappointed. People with MH issues struggle enough to speak out without someone with no clue reversing years of progress with her fake claims 😔
Yet she said the other day in her stupid mum guilt rant she’s been speaking to so many people in her dms and she loves chatting to everyone. Why does she lie about such stupid tit 😂. I’d rather have a convo with gary glitter than this fukin idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.