Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby went ‘dont look now but I’ve just seen my best mate Delo’ and sure enough there’s Delo chasing round after Oluv. I can confirm she looks nothing like her stories she’s posted but that she does have skinny legs 👀 she looked fuming tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hubby went ‘dont look now but I’ve just seen my best mate Delo’ and sure enough there’s Delo chasing round after Oluv. I can confirm she looks nothing like her stories she’s posted but that she does have skinny legs 👀 she looked fuming tbh.
She’s always got a face like thunder on her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She always looks like she’s chewing a wasp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really wanted to but genuinely couldn’t have done, she looked right at me as she was going in to the pub/restaurant thing, then sat in the window 👀
That’s when you get your husband to stand in front of the window to ‘pose for a picture’ so you can get the shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
216FFEDD-A4E7-4951-9B9C-745C79E75692.jpeg
216FFEDD-A4E7-4951-9B9C-745C79E75692.jpeg
774F818A-51CC-417D-89F9-0F689E2D2D23.jpeg

Jesus Christ…..Maurice Gibb (Bee Gees for any youngsters) is back from the dead!!

Maurice wore it best though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Girls - I’ve overheard that KHM and Chez fell out because KHM kept getting loans out against Oh Darlin without Chez’s permission - that’s all I heard this morning so don’t @ me 🫖🫖🫖🫖🫖

She may have skinny legs but they look not real at all and she stands that far apart for an illusion of a thigh gap 😂😂😂
Oh my god bleeping noooooooooo.
WHY is she stood like that? That’s got to be photoshop?

I can just imagine the revolting squelch noise from her Fanny flaps separating when she’s spreading her legs for a photo - basically half way to doing the splits, bleeping grock 🥴

Noooo why is she dressed as The Undertaker 💀💀💀
His eye make up is miles bleeping better aswel.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
That’s it flat tits….you video a tit ton of kids you don’t know and plaster them all over your social media 👏🏼👏🏼🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

9F089AEB-9767-48C5-B654-D78F06BADBDE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She may have skinny legs but they look not real at all and she stands that far apart for an illusion of a thigh gap 😂😂😂
Those boots are so ugly as well.
Why does she not have a pair of black chelsea’s or DM’s on? Would have looked much better than those pitta bread boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One scruffy bleep. God knows why diddy delo let's her go out looking like that

That’s it flat tits….you video a tit ton of kids you don’t know and plaster them all over your social media 👏🏼👏🏼🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1235165
Let's hope she doesn't get snatching mics outta peoples hands and shouting over people from her "momma", urgh felt sick even writing momma.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.