Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got 7 pages to read, but perpetuating the patriarchal stereotype of fashionable sized tits IS bleeping DISGUSTING. Breasts are to feed babies. End of. Not to fit into champagne glass size or KP big knocker size. Shes such a bad role model and a bleeping awful mother. AWFUL.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You would think she would splash out for a new 99p beauty blender per client from her OWN RANGE. I had my make up done few weeks ago for an event and the MUA gave me the beauty blender. Said since covid she uses one per client. Her kit was absolutely pristine and she was sanitising all her bushes when I left. Imagine Truff will use the same sponge on all 27 make ups. What a biff. Wouldn’t like to be number 27 😭🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Honestly, if I was Lulu I wouldn't be arsed. One thing I can't bear is thick women who kiss arses. I honestly also dont care if anyone comes at me, but KHM doesn't have good legs she just has slimmer legs than her bleeping cereal box body which gives the illusion and mini mez is a perfect mix of KHM and Mez. There. Said it. She fucks me off and I feel better now ha. Happy Saterdeee trollzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I washed my brushes the other day, they’ve all come up like brand new using brush cleaner and one of those little whizzy pots, so much quicker than the ‘old’ way. Foundation/cream bronzer all came off and the brushes are white again. What excuse is there that her brushes are filthy dirty for a new days work/new client?!

Reactions: 23
Hahaha how funny!! Big boobs arent on fashion anymore. Sure its been said but seems a bit dangerous to post things like that, surely encouraging other young girls to go have surgery. Frightening she has a little girl. Thanks for the update! Xx

Yes she's confirmed posted disturbing pics alongside a big caption on her flat tits journey that she paid for but won't name the surgeon, also it's the trolls fault and she also wanted them removed because "big boobs aren't on fashion anymore" or something along those lines. She's gone privet now so we can't see the latest troll rant or anything else that's probably nothing new anyway. I'm glad of a break whenever she goes privet we get better updates on here than from her own page 😂

Reactions: 16
Troll she wouldn’t dare dress her bespoke in tesco… that’s for us lot on UC remember 😂. Only kiss cavern for olive will do, even if it looks shite 😷
Don't understand the mania for dressing kids like they're in a Russian gulag...put some bloody colour on them!!

“I will only be posting about Makeup today”
Literally the next story…..Olive.
Jesus, it's a boglin...

Reactions: 11
I washed my brushes the other day, they’ve all come up like brand new using brush cleaner and one of those little whizzy pots, so much quicker than the ‘old’ way. Foundation/cream bronzer all came off and the brushes are white again. What excuse is there that her brushes are filthy dirty for a new days work/new client?!
She's a bleeping gigantic smelly bleep. She didn't wash her families clothes for 4 weeks love because she was soooooo busy, so she ain't washing brushes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember someone who worked with her said she put cheapo Rimmel foundations into empty high end bottles and encouraged others to do the same 🤣🤣 and this heffa was charging £45 per face and slapping it on in less than 10 minutes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Remember someone who worked with her said she put cheapo Rimmel foundations into empty high end bottles and encouraged others to do the same 🤣🤣 and this heffa was charging £45 per face and slapping it on in less than 10 minutes.
She can’t be spending much time on people if she has 27 booked in over 2 days

Reactions: 26
She can’t be spending much time on people if she has 27 booked in over 2 days
She used to take pride in the fact she could throw it on - that’s how she was taught at Peaches in their heyday because they were always rammed.
Sweaty heffa needs to re educate herself and update her skills. It’s not 2010.

Reactions: 29
Imagine being a professional arse licker to a professional victim. Tragic

Thread suggestion: went for super allowed surgey, can no longer afford nursey

• Haha
Reactions: 56
That Dior makeup, she's had that for about 2 years. She was gifted it before she had Olive. Imagine the bacteria that is on it 🤢

Charging a ridiculous price to paint people orange with gifted 2 year old makeup. Not a chance would I let her anywhere my face, even if she offered to do it for free.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Thank you so much! Deleted original now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Seen this earlier , went to comment and the poor original girls deleted. Imagine defending someone you have no bleeping clue who they are. Just a makeup artist from the Wirral. And a tit one.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That Dior makeup, she's had that for about 2 years. She was gifted it before she had Olive. Imagine the bacteria that is on it 🤢

Charging a ridiculous price to paint people orange with gifted 2 year old makeup. Not a chance would I let her anywhere my face, even if she offered to do it for free.
A busy mua wouldn’t have anything that lasted two years!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.