Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few days ago she was dancing to SpongeBob in dirty pyjamas saying she loved her troll messages so which is it

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm so behind. Has she confirmed flat tits? Sorry morning sickness and a toddler has had me wiped out!
Yes she's confirmed posted disturbing pics alongside a big caption on her flat tits journey that she paid for but won't name the surgeon, also it's the trolls fault and she also wanted them removed because "big boobs aren't on fashion anymore" or something along those lines. She's gone privet now so we can't see the latest troll rant or anything else that's probably nothing new anyway. I'm glad of a break whenever she goes privet we get better updates on here than from her own page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm so behind. Has she confirmed flat tits? Sorry morning sickness and a toddler has had me wiped out!
She’s addressed the ‘rumours’ that weren’t actually rumours and were actually truths, and has indeed confirmed that she can still make literally any item of clothing look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
O her Instagram story it say 111 comment but no likes strange that 🤔
You can turn likes off grid posts Leo. Summat to do with actual engagement or something. Maybeva main troll on here could explain better. How's things with you anyway? Are things getting better with your Mum?

Reactions: 10
Yes she's confirmed posted disturbing pics alongside a big caption on her flat tits journey that she paid for but won't name the surgeon, also it's the trolls fault and she also wanted them removed because "big boobs aren't on fashion anymore" or something along those lines. She's gone privet now so we can't see the latest troll rant or anything else that's probably nothing new anyway. I'm glad of a break whenever she goes privet we get better updates on here than from her own page 😂
if you view her profile via pickuki (type that in on google) you can still see her profile

Reactions: 6
With all those arse kissing followers she could have a career as an influencer if only brands were as dumb as them.
Have they not seen the echo article? They don’t have to read here to find out what’s really gone on.

Reactions: 12
What the ACTUAL duck is that? 😳

I swear to god, if she tried coming at me with that, I’d swat it that hard it would be frisbee’d to bleeping Australia…
Truff brewing up a new pandemic there.

The brushes!

The cakey powder where she's got it wet!

The sponge!

Imagine attacking someone on their wedding day with those brushes :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
You can turn likes off grid posts Leo. Summat to do with actual engagement or something. Maybeva main troll on here could explain better. How's things with you anyway? Are things getting better with your Mum?
Hi thanks for asking. No mum getting worse with her confusion 🥲 she was in hospital 4 weeks and now she's in a rehab till her legs are a move stronger. Them she be going to a rehabilitation center. It's hard seeing her like that 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi thanks for asking. No mum getting worse with her confusion 🥲 she was in hospital 4 weeks and now she's in a rehab till her legs are a move stronger. Them she be going to a rehabilitation center. It's hard seeing her like that 😔
Oh I know I've been through it myself. It's so hard seeing your Mum like that. Chin up and keep laughing at The life of Kate x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.