Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these stupid biffs still booking her for makeup?! I don’t understand

• Haha
Reactions: 34
27 make ups in 2 days, so less than 30 minutes a client.

She probably lines them all up and sprays them with the same fluorescent orange foundation using one of them garden fence paint sprayers.

Dead professional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Surely she should stick to her own narrative/ story that she had previously posted on her page and stories, that when she originally got implants it was because she was in a bad relationship and PLF had made comment on her weight / eluded to being cheated on by him…. Not “fashion”? Not trolls? What is it soft shite? Read the wiki.
That’s the worst thing about lying, you have to remember all the lies you told 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With a belly like that and love handles she',s defo not a Zara size medium
ano i don’t know why she pretends to be either it’s just embarrassing. ive got a stomach and big boobs from having a kid but i admit im a size 12/14 and dress like it 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s so uncomfortable in her own skin trying to keep up with little 19 year olds who are 6ft tall and a size 6 on instagram. if she dressed for her age and her body she’d look so much better. pity she can’t dress for that nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you so much! Deleted original now 🤦🏼‍♀️
All slagging her off but truff didn’t even put trigger warning for some photos. Some people have really bad phobia, so the blood one could make them really I’ll/stressed. Her and her followers are all stupid bastards 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They’ve censored her Insta post now. Ridiculous posting a pic like that without thinking of how distressing people could find it - you’d think they removed her brain when they removed her tits, but I suppose she didn’t have one to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That was a very big bridal party, when my sister got married there was 8 of us needing make up, the MUA she booked just did my sister’s make up and spent ages getting it perfect, then she did my make up and mums. She had another MUA with her who did the others. I cant imagine how she could have done a party that big to the right standard. I dont know whats usual practice? I thought a lot of time spent on the bride was normal?

Reactions: 27
Oh my god she’s blocked me 👀👀👀 I only liked one comment saying it’s gross to be showing that picture 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonder how long that comment will last?

there’s a reason you’ve never seen a ‘bad’ photo of ZSM, everything she posts is filtered and edited. Please take a trip to the wiki and rethink that comment.
That comment about being a ‘proper woman’ is disgusting. No matter what size you are, you’re still a ‘proper’ woman.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder how long that comment will last?

there’s a reason you’ve never seen a ‘bad’ photo of ZSM, everything she posts is filtered and edited. Please take a trip to the wiki and rethink that comment.
That comment about being a ‘proper woman’ is disgusting. No matter what size you are, you’re still a ‘proper’ woman.
“Who cares if you’re not stick thin” ooof burn 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I would LOVE IT if her Instagram got deleted you know. It would make my year 😂 also, I've been randomly laughing at her in my head with that green button top and the shorts HAHAHAHA jesus bleeping nora. I'm glad I can't see her page for a few days...my crows feet can't take the beating 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As an expert on the matter I'd like to clarify to everyone that boobs no matter their form, are boss.

I wondered if the stalker thing was true for ages, came here and doubted it.
But there is always some crank who goes to far and the mad tit who leaves comments on mez's posts or the ones who take it off tattle.
Maybe she's got someone really going too far?

If that's so dear God keep your kid out the limelight.

Now I'm parenting I'm reading up on keeping the little ones safe and it's a dangerous bleeping place the web 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As an expert on the matter I'd like to clarify to everyone that boobs no matter their form, are boss.

I wondered if the stalker thing was true for ages, came here and doubted it.
But there is always some crank who goes to far and the mad tit who leaves comments on mez's posts or the ones who take it off tattle.
Maybe she's got someone really going too far?

If that's so dear God keep your kid out the limelight.

Now I'm parenting I'm reading up on keeping the little ones safe and it's a dangerous bleeping place the web 💔
Or a disgruntled bright orange oompha lumpa bride 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been catching up on this thread & after seeing the comment on PFLs insta I had a geg cos I'm a nosy cow, has anyone seen the nutters having a free for all on his pics??
They're still carrying on & bugger knows who else's profiles they're having their weird chats on 👀
That Deidre one has done this on her Ma’s account too. She’s a prick. I know Kate is a whopping bellend but this isn’t on, dragging her ex from years ago into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.