Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if anyone, and I mean ANYONE, would be arsed stalking that stupid big yeti.

Bet all her mates are pissing themselves, who the hell does she think she is.

PS WELCOME to all the new members, loving seeing you all 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She's accusing people of stalking.... Remember when she was using OliveHaze's Instagram account to Stalk gorgeous Danielle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The photos even though disgusting look like implants but also fat & tissue so has she had some fat removed too?
I tried to read her paragraph but couldn’t find the comment about a lift - I need about 10 ibruprofen afterwards 😂
Come on over Brooke I've got Nora fenn in the cupboard 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
As much as I love laughing at the circus this woman is, I can fully believe she’s built a narrative in her head to make herself look like the victimiest victim who ever did victim and this was a part of it. They called me fat tits so I changed that and blamed “falcon”
Katie, a ‘troll’ is not someone who disagrees with the way you present yourself, the lies you tell, or that you aren’t actually merseytravels newest model of double decker bus.
If you liked yourself, you wouldn’t care for a word we had to say. You don’t like the messages we exchange with ourselves, in different styles, sometimes in the same minute, because they’re the truth and the truth hurts.
I’m asking because I know you’re reading and I don’t think you actually know the answer if the word ‘troll’ can’t be in it, are you ok?

Reactions: 40
Abso gutted the big revel wasn’t done in TikTok Joanne Cronin sustainable riverdance shoulder slap style.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I will only be posting about make up all day... next story... Olive.
Kate piss off you're built like a tit MDF wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I will only be posting about make up all day... next story... Olive.
Kate piss off you're built like a tit MDF wardrobe.
If she wasn’t such a racist homophobic lying narcissistic Truffalo I would feel sorry for her. She clearly is very much bothered by what others say so much so she resorts to multiple surgery’s.
I really do feel for Big O her ma places so much value on looks. Looks fade be a nice person.

Reactions: 23
Thoughts and prayers for today’s brides 🙏🏼 hope they like a cakey orange base, brown smokes 😴 and lashes hanging on by a thread

ETA - oh, and that they’ve all got ‘normal’ skin colour for when KHM‘s lashing on her one and only Bperfect foundation

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s sold Delo out there 😂😂 “Matt used to have a six pack and I used to be 10 stone..” 😂😂😂
Well she was never ten stone. All the real pics on the wiki when she claimed to be a size 6! Also she will claim she’s lost 4 stone. 1 stone willl be her boobs. All in deficit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so behind. Has she confirmed flat tits? Sorry morning sickness and a toddler has had me wiped out!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm so behind. Has she confirmed flat tits? Sorry morning sickness and a toddler has had me wiped out!
All confirmed. It wasn’t a secret. She will tell her story in her own time!

Showing ‘today’s venue’ like she’s the one who’s booked and paid for it.
I hate that. I don’t think it looks very professional. However, sharing with 180k bots will hardly give a tit!

Reactions: 9
As much as I love laughing at the circus this woman is, I can fully believe she’s built a narrative in her head to make herself look like the victimiest victim who ever did victim and this was a part of it. They called me fat tits so I changed that and blamed “falcon”
Katie, a ‘troll’ is not someone who disagrees with the way you present yourself, the lies you tell, or that you aren’t actually merseytravels newest model of double decker bus.
If you liked yourself, you wouldn’t care for a word we had to say. You don’t like the messages we exchange with ourselves, in different styles, sometimes in the same minute, because they’re the truth and the truth hurts.
I’m asking because I know you’re reading and I don’t think you actually know the answer if the word ‘troll’ can’t be in it, are you ok?
Surely she should stick to her own narrative/ story that she had previously posted on her page and stories, that when she originally got implants it was because she was in a bad relationship and PLF had made comment on her weight / eluded to being cheated on by him…. Not “fashion”? Not trolls? What is it soft shite? Read the wiki.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.