Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long that comment will last?

there’s a reason you’ve never seen a ‘bad’ photo of ZSM, everything she posts is filtered and edited. Please take a trip to the wiki and rethink that comment.
That comment about being a ‘proper woman’ is disgusting. No matter what size you are, you’re still a ‘proper’ woman.
I bleeping hate comments like that. “Real women” get to duck, every woman is a real woman. I’m off to see who the brain dead bleep who left that comment is. I can tell you now the type it’ll be 🙄🙄

Reactions: 46
I bet you that Deidre Barlow one etc is the same person as Haribo Jelly and that Jen woman. Aka Hoppy/Narna. I actually believe Truff when she says it’s one person talking to themselves, I think this is who she means. Whoever this person unknown is, they give off mental stalker vibes by targeting her mum, her ex and his GF.
They obviously read here too otherwise wouldn’t know who her mum or ex are.

Reactions: 63
That person needs to get some bleeping help. Absolutely bleeping bonkers that.
It's vile.

If you're reading this thread religiously nobody thinks your funny you daft bleep, keep it on here weapon.

Don't like truff at all but that's knocked me sick.

Reactions: 57
That Deidre one has done this on her Ma’s account too. She’s a prick. I know Kate is a whopping bellend but this isn’t on, dragging her ex from years ago into it.
Yeah it's bad enough she swilled his new gf but I doubt he wants to be dragged into all this bollocks, so weird!
Kate is still a massive cockwomble like but there's no need surely

Reactions: 30
They obviously read here too otherwise wouldn’t know who her mum or ex are.
Are ye messin? 😂

Don’t need to read here to know who her mum and her ex are. 😵💫

Fuckin hell I know where she lives and the layout of her house, I know who loads of her family and friends are, what baby classes Big O goes to on what days, I could have a good guess where to go to bump into her having a mid morning coffee during the week or having her Sunday dinner, we know when she’s on holiday and her house is empty, where she walks Max at 6.30am while snotting and trying to squeeze a tear out into her phone. I could go on…

Is posting all that information to 185 thousand people really genuinely the actions of someone who is seriously worried about a stalker? I don’t think so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I hope it’s not the mental breakdown women going mad with the commenting.

Actually feel a bit sorry for dj dirty dick being spoken to like tit on his gfs insta story. I’d rather dig out a garden than spend any time with her though

Reactions: 10
Although those comments are out of order on PLFs IG, funny how he’s not deleted them or blocked the accounts 🙈

always keep it on tattle💃🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I was right. The garden is already a mess. Those black fences look awful. Soz any trolls who have black fences, I’m sure yours look lovely.
Who needs fake grass in a garden that big? the grass clearly grows there as it was all grass before, but it’s all about the insta pictures with the path down the middle and the fake grass which will probably be too hot for Olive and Max most of the summer.

We have a patch, literally 6ft square, that’s fake as there was no chance I was buying a lawnmower for a tiny little bit that would be 95% weeds or dead in our crappy soil, so we could have something green rather than just a patio in our courtyard garden.

Reactions: 17
Are ye messin? 😂

Don’t need to read here to know who her mum and her ex are. 😵💫

Fuckin hell I know where she lives and the layout of her house, I know who loads of her family and friends are, what baby classes Big O goes to on what days, I could have a good guess where to go to bump into her having a mid morning coffee during the week or having her Sunday dinner, we know when she’s on holiday and her house is empty, where she walks Max at 6.30am while snotting and trying to squeeze a tear out into her phone. I could go on…

Is posting all that information to 185 thousand people really genuinely the actions of someone who is seriously worried about a stalker? I don’t think so.
So how would this person or people know that the ex’s girlfriend got swilled or that Truff went to Turkey for surgery? None of that (before yesterday) was revealed by Truff so this weirdo has obviously got her info from somewhere I.e. here.

I was right. The garden is already a mess. Those black fences look awful. Soz any trolls who have black fences, I’m sure yours look lovely.
Who needs fake grass in a garden that big? the grass clearly grows there as it was all grass before, but it’s all about the insta pictures with the path down the middle and the fake grass which will probably be too hot for Olive and Max most of the summer.

We have a patch, literally 6ft square, that’s fake as there was no chance I was buying a lawnmower for a tiny little bit that would be 95% weeds or dead in our crappy soil, so we could have something green rather than just a patio in our courtyard garden.
Any screenshots there girl? Privet now innit? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So how would this person or people know that the ex’s girlfriend got swilled or that Truff went to Turkey for surgery? None of that (before yesterday) was revealed by Truff so this weirdo has obviously got her info from somewhere I.e. here.

That’s on her interior page, not sure if she’s made that one private too. The wood fence is why it looked like when she originally filmed it once the new fence was up.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

You said you wouldn’t know who her mum was unless you were on here.

Plenty of people at the party where the ex got swilled will have seen and been gossiping about it, and plenty of people knew about the surgery before the info made it to Tattle.

The girl who posted the photos in Turkey with Truff has a load of followers, and them photos were doing the rounds in salons a good few days if not 2 weeks before someone on here got hold of them.

People talk. It’s not as if everything is top secret, kept completely under wraps, until it appears on Tattle. 😂 I’ve heard stuff and haven’t posted it on here cos I’m convinced the person doing the talking is doing a Wagatha Christie and planting stories.

Reactions: 24
You said you wouldn’t know who her mum was unless you were on here.

Plenty of people at the party where the ex got swilled will have seen and been gossiping about it, and plenty of people knew about the surgery before the info made it to Tattle.

The girl who posted the photos in Turkey with Truff has a load of followers, and them photos were doing the rounds in salons a good few days if not 2 weeks before someone on here got hold of them.

People talk. It’s not as if everything is top secret, kept completely under wraps, until it appears on Tattle. 😂 I’ve heard stuff and haven’t posted it on here cos I’m convinced the person doing the talking is doing a Wagatha Christie and planting stories.
Ok then you win. bleeping hell, sorry I opened my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As an expert on the matter I'd like to clarify to everyone that boobs no matter their form, are boss.

I wondered if the stalker thing was true for ages, came here and doubted it.
But there is always some crank who goes to far and the mad tit who leaves comments on mez's posts or the ones who take it off tattle.
Maybe she's got someone really going too far?

If that's so dear God keep your kid out the limelight.

Now I'm parenting I'm reading up on keeping the little ones safe and it's a dangerous bleeping place the web 💔
I fully fully understand what you're saying, but she needs to look in the friend group of hers. It isn't one of us. We come on for the laugh. However, all the inner circle screenshots are shared on here. Someone close to home doesn't like her. She needs to ditch insta ASAP.

Reactions: 27
Ok then you win. bleeping hell, sorry I opened my mouth.
🙄😂 I’m just saying let’s not blame Tattle because some bleeping crank has posted some comments on some public profiles 🤣 I don’t think it’s anyone from here and the public profiles can put a stop to it quite easily by making their profiles private.

Reactions: 11
I've been catching up on this thread & after seeing the comment on PFLs insta I had a geg cos I'm a nosy cow, has anyone seen the nutters having a free for all on his pics??
They're still carrying on & bugger knows who else's profiles they're having their weird chats on 👀
This is unhinged behaviour. End of.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, they are lazy. Whose cutting real grass in their household. Whose doing any looking after of anything. No one. So fake grass is the solution 😂😂😂

Fkn hell Sarah Ann calm ya tits 😆 🤣 😂
Please tell me this isnt name use on this thread. Poor Katy/Katie/KHM/ZSM is now face booking every sarah ann EVER

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.