Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate the Vardys used to be my neighbours 🤣🤣 still see Rebecca often 🤣 always felt like asking her about the wagatha Christie sarga 🤦‍♀️
She'll be doing a Colleen Rooney and trying to find out who the trolls are. She'll do a big revel soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s so boring. If you and your family are being stalked then stop tagging everywhere you go and announcing all of your plans. Stop going on about it all the bleeping time because you’re giving “the stalker” the attention they want.
I don’t care if Instagram is your job. Your family’s safety is more important.

Reactions: 50
I do still crack up that every moment of her life is punctuated by ‘…. Hold on, max is doing a poo’. Ad with her mum - max does a poo. Troll rant about a super stalker - max does a poo.

If delo was ever to propose there would be a picture with max shitting in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Maybe im missing something here but she clearly wasn’t lacking in the boob department to start with so I dont really understand why she had implants? Was it just because lots of people were having them at the time so she followed the trend/fashion?

Reactions: 18
Never posted before but she makes me ill, Yano they’re gonna look like this
4DB5C880-F5A0-4855-BFCB-577F5748D8D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have a stalker..... I'm being stalked....WOW

People who are being stalked do not broadcast every element of their babies life on a PUBLIC Instagram account and exploit their child. You soft bleep.
She tells everyone...Oluvs day in Nursey, all Oluvs baby classes ,everything they do & everytime her home is empty that they're away etc.
Stalking , mental breakdown , suicidal ideation.... she's getting away with far too much lashing these terms around so blasé ! She's a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Just to clarify she is saying that having your implants removed cause trolls were saying your tits made you look fat is a mental health issue. You know what own it love you had it done years ago now you dont like the look of them so you had them taken out. Stop making out you have an actual illness mental or otherwise!!

Reactions: 25
Just to clarify she is saying that having your implants removed cause trolls were saying your tits made you look fat is a mental health issue. You know what own it love you had it done years ago now you dont like the look of them so you had them taken out. Stop making out you have an actual illness mental or otherwise!!
Was it mental health or was it capsular contracture truff

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s full of tit
We’ve all been saying for ages what a racist, homophobic she is with the personality of a nat, but she hasn’t done duck all to change that has she!

Was it mental health or was it capsular contracture truff
She’s going to have to ask Oluv to explain what that means 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Olive out for a walk on a beautiful sunny evening and she has to listen to her mum moaning and repeating herself none stop. Troll, troll blah blah blah.
Wounder how long she was in Turkey a way from olive the one she can't be away from for a day and cry when she's at nursery. And what happened when she got home and olive wanted her to pick her up no mummy can't pick u up iv had my tits done 🤔🥴🥴🤣🤣

You wish you had a stalker flat tits 🙄
🥴🥴🥴🥴🤥🤥🤥😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also.... What the duck is this ??? Walking round in hot pants and belly tops now hahahaha. Everything about this is wrong.
Falcon icon 😂😂😂
E64119F3-3BF6-481C-84AF-CB9296B8B5D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve had to make an account after today I’ve lurked since lockdown 1 for something to do when bored, I’ve unfollowed today. A friend of mine lost an eye due to illness a couple of years ago she was trolled terrible told she should kill herslef because she’s ugly, shouldn’t leave the house etc etc the messages were really brutal and heartbreaking. She suffers with really bad anxiety because of how she looks but she puts herself out there to support people in similar positions she is an inspiration and has true anxiety not Kate I don’t want to be particularly mean about Kate but when I compare her to my friend it makes my blood boil she doesn’t realise how lucky she is. I should add my friend isn’t an influencer she’s just a normal girl who got hate for having her last treatment option, they’re trolls real life trolls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s desperate for validation. It’s sad really.
Troll your pics at the bottom - oh phew it’s just the song 😘
Thanks Bur girl - yeah it's not me - she knows who we all are anyway doesn't she haha.

She looks like a prozzy walking round Blackpool giving blowys for a pack of ciggies.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.