Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry to ask, has she gone private (or has she just blocked me!?). Screenshot the troll rant for us...

Reactions: 11
What category would you use to report the bags of meat on her post? I can’t work out which one to use.

She’s bleeping vile, you’ve all said what i thought anyway when I saw her post, I’m sickened by her playing the MH card.

Reactions: 14
Kate Hayes - “I like being a failure, I like failing”
It’s a good job hun cause your life is a fuckin failure! Touching 30 and your whole existence is about a troll(s) - you change your mind more than you change your knickers. Haven’t even got it in me to feel sorry for her either, she’s the biggest narcissist going!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘I’m not going to talk about the trolls’ - proceeds to talk about the trolls for 10 minutes.

‘It’s just one person’ then 2 minutes later, ‘We know who the majority of them are.’ Which is it? Have you got one or have you got loads?
Came to say exactly the same, one troll one troll, majority of trolls. Troll troll troll troll.

Those glasses really don’t help that conk, she looks like she can’t breath!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The photos even though disgusting look like implants but also fat & tissue so has she had some fat removed too?
I tried to read her paragraph but couldn’t find the comment about a lift - I need about 10 ibruprofen afterwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came to say exactly the same, one troll one troll, majority of trolls. Troll troll troll troll.

Those glasses really don’t help that conk, she looks like she can’t breath!
Because she gets the comedy specs free so they are never made to fit her fat head, they slide down and she pushes them back up, anyway she is a bleep. Fewmin! 😤😤

Reactions: 18
Lol at her going private. Trolls that follow, please get screenshots and we need a nightshift person too!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ermmmmmmmm can I just say sorry, but what the duck trolls???
You’ve all covered it… BUT WHAT THE duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker but god I just want to get my finger from the tip of her nose to the bottom of her nostril and just squish it to form a normal nose hole 🤏🏽🥹🥹
Thanks for the new profile pic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When did she go 6 months without mentioning word troll. Don’t think she’s done a day has she.
Always goes private when her followers really start dropping.
Won’t last long are or she won’t get any freebies for her party

Reactions: 24
Gutted I missed the troll rant! (Good job I’ve already seen it 37,654,345 times)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Trolls the Troll rant is still on picuki but features everything we’ve seen before 🥱 including “don't want to get upset 😢” and Max 🐕 taking a tit 🥱🥱🥱💤💤💤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What category would you use to report the bags of meat on her post? I can’t work out which one to use.

She’s bleeping vile, you’ve all said what i thought anyway when I saw her post, I’m sickened by her playing the MH card.
I put serious injury 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.