Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big yin never fails tae make me laugh et the outfits she puts Olive in. That gingham swimsuit wae the knee highs and ladies size 6 fluffy sliders looks like something the weans pulled oot fae the dressing up box. Stick a leggings set oan the wean and stop affronting her.
The big yin hahahahaha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe that Outfit on Big O yano hahahaha. Worst yet. Those socks and fluffy sandals that are 3 sizes too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe that Outfit on Big O yano hahahaha. Worst yet. Those socks and fluffy sandals that are 3 sizes too big.
I thought she dressed herself went back and watched, it said the hat was only thing she put on her self 😳 where was her pants??? While truff and delo are there in full on jumper and joggers, olive is basically in a tshirt! 😡

Reactions: 20
I thought she dressed herself went back and watched, it said the hat was only thing she put on her self 😳 where was her pants??? While truff and delo are there in full on jumper and joggers, olive is basically in a tshirt! 😡
Olive doesn’t need bottoms, she is hot person!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trolls, I am dying, I think I’m 50% gin at this point and an MUA did my makeup on Saturday and cleaned her brushes after. Still shocked. Nice to see KHM still a twit, filming every second of her social media free weekend, and buying pregnancy pillows to make her bed resemble a couch, before a piss in her kitchen. Get some stair gates!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Romper suit is miles too small you can see if proper pulled. She looks an absolute state.

Reactions: 18
The Romper suit is miles too small you can see if proper pulled. She looks an absolute state.
Thats what happens when you force Big O into age 2 clothes when she needs the next size up. In the words of Jim Royle “Petite my arse”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha ha she’s so going to make out her homemade salads have got her to her goal weight. Not having her tits done and her band tightened.
Ohhh you love to bend the truth don’t you Truffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
but at least wash the kids new bedding before you let her sleep on it the first time! That duvet also seems far too big for the cot, I thought Olive was a hot person? Ugh. And it’s upside down so the ‘open’ end is in her face.
Came on here simply to say this!
I can just smell the cardboard-like whiff coming from that duvet through the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Won’t slag off the other brand in case she can bum tit from them soon
Surely she doesn’t need to ‘slag them off’ to promote bperfect, but she could do a proper video, showing the exact same steps with each to show the *actual* difference if it’s really that much better

Reactions: 9
Aww wtf is Oracle Olive wearing there man? I'd have to hate my kid to dress it like that. Absolute state

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.