Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is in West Hollywood at the moment and has just left our what's app Truff group chat name "I am fart" on the wall of a bar. I've sent her back to write Read the wiki
IMG-20220425-WA0000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What kind of PSYCHO doesn’t wash bedding before putting before putting it on? My skin is itching just thinking about it.

Reactions: 42
The big yin never fails tae make me laugh et the outfits she puts Olive in. That gingham swimsuit wae the knee highs and ladies size 6 fluffy sliders looks like something the weans pulled oot fae the dressing up box. Stick a leggings set oan the wean and stop affronting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
completely unsafe to have a duvet and pillow in a cot btw because there’s nowhere for her to kick it off to if she gets too hot/tangled. i mean do what you want but i wouldn’t be able to sleep lol

Reactions: 24
She got a new matersss, well it’s about bloody time delos been sleeping on PLF jizz stains for years. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She got a new matersss, well it’s about bloody time delos been sleeping on PLF jizz stains for years. 🙈
She only got a new mattress as it’s been mentioned on here recently.

Get your suggestions in trolls, what should she replace next in the house of horrors?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she actually just said what’s the point in ironing Olives bedding then goes onto her bed where she says don’t worry I’ll iron for Instagram photos 😱 You’ll iron for Instagram but not your daughter. What the actual duck!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
According to our dump truck her & little legs are away every weekend from May to August. Isn’t that prime wedding time & she’s supposedly fully booked up. I smell a rat unless she’s gonna drag the whole family every time she does make up. Which I wouldn’t put it past her as everyone wants to meet Olive!

According to our dump truck her & little legs are away every weekend from May to August. Isn’t that prime wedding time & she’s supposedly fully booked up. I smell a rat unless she’s gonna drag the whole family every time she does make up. Which I wouldn’t put it past her as everyone wants to meet Olive!
I take it back,it’s every month!! She’s still a dump truck though.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
What a shame she didn’t get a #gifted mattress like most of the other influencers have

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I take it back,it’s every month!! She’s still a dump truck though.
yeah but she only stays in places for about 6 hours and calls it a weekend away. Anything 3 days or more is a week away and then she can’t count any higher than that so it’s a fortnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’ll be timing herself making her bed now like Greedy, once Mez has ironed her sheets.

Nearly 4 minutes to make a bed?!

It might not be ‘insta perfect’ but I’d much rather give the pillows a shake, and flick the duvet flat in 30 seconds. It’s still made and I’ve got 3 minutes back in my day already!

Reactions: 12
Only took Delo 4 years to put his hand in his pocket and get rid of Philly's mattress. Scruffy pair of fuckers.

I'm sorry but I can't believe that kid isn't even 2 yet ! She looks about 3 !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.