Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The aimee Elizabeth stuff is all to do with her new boyfriends ex stalking her/them, Aimee’s had enough and calling her out for everything with screen shots, receipts, voice notes etc. she’s been posting stuff for about 2 days.
The stalker got her shop smashed up, deffo sounds unhinged.
(Stalker, not Aimee)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The aimee Elizabeth stuff is all to do with her new boyfriends ex stalking her/them, Aimee’s had enough and calling her out for everything with screen shots, receipts, voice notes etc. she’s been posting stuff for about 2 days.
The stalker got her shop smashed up, deffo sounds unhinged.
(Stalker, not Aimee)
Who is the stalker? Sounds unhinged

Reactions: 2
Yous seen that Zest is opening a 2nd location in Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazzar. Wow gone right down hill that place.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What! Just had to scroll to page 2 for this thread...( I forgot its on my watched threads but still!)

Reactions: 1
Must have been a short family break to Abersoch, Delo was out on the lash with da boyz last night. They arent exactly the type of lads you would want your fella associating with. I wonder if Truff is currently ragging him out of a house in Rock Ferry round about now.
Agree about a lot of wannabes who go to Abersoch (does not apply to all families, some actually have money from an honest living), beautiful place though

Did Truff not make it to the Balaeric Botherers 60th this weekend? Her invite must have went missing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The bedding video has annoyed me already. Ok, you didn’t iron it, I don’t iron my bedding to be fair, but at least wash the kids new bedding before you let her sleep on it the first time! That duvet also seems far too big for the cot, I thought Olive was a hot person? Ugh. And it’s upside down so the ‘open’ end is in her face.

filming herself while she’s on the toilet 😂 to prove she’s saying no to the kid. Just put the phone down on your ‘super allowed’ weekend off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Urghh that bedding looks rock hard and crispy why didn’t she wash it and lash it on the line it would be dry in an hour. Lazy biff

Reactions: 31
Who in the right mind puts bedding on straight from the shops 🤮🤢

She must of been sitting on the loo having a tit reading tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.