Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fell down a rabbit hole on Instagram & come across Naomi’s toes 🤢

No wonder she hides them..

P.s if you had to choose would you rather have Truffs canoe feet or Naomi’s toes? 😆
They're bleeping naughty those trotters of Naomi's 🤢
Wouldn't have known her she looks completely different there !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahaha a girl with a name like Chanel trying to make out we’re all “special needs”. Think that was your ma Chanel hun giving you a name like that.

Sent the Echo article to a business working with her and they passed on my details 🙃
Isn’t that classed as a data breach? Put in a claim against whoever it was. They’re no better than scumbag racist Truff if they’re passing
Info onto her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tale of Elmsave is another Truff. She’s another, just been to Australia for two weeks and going “we’ve been in Australia for three weeks” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why over-exaggerate the length of your holiday? And every story is like “Jenson’s 8th flight… Jenson’s 11th flight” SO bleeping WHAT? It’s one holiday, who cares how many flights you take for it? Her face irritates the life out of me 😠
Same 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs a thread on here so annoying

New member and long time lurker but had to share the tea on Tale of Elmsvale and her patronising tone. Her and Ali have good jobs but all her money comes from daddys drug dealing back in the day, so god knows why she feels so smug and superior all the time 🐸
Shut up really? Her dad comes across dead snotty like middle class 🤣🤣🙊 she makes out she’s like above us all

Reactions: 13
bleeping hell what’s with this grey windows trend? I live on a new build estate and keep seeing people ripping out perfectly good windows and replacing them with those grey ones. They’re popping up everywhere.
We defo live on the same estate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elmsvale seemed ok when I first followed her, but then it was the massive pauses and the patronising teeth talking to the camera that slowly killed me, same as when Hinch used to overly point at every object on her hauls, once you see it, it just grates on you.
Can someone start a thread for this other account so this one stays on topic? Thanks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone plays Wordle and wants a clue for todays word. Just think REASON

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Apologies if this has been shared before but I only just saw this about Easter and I instantly thought of khm 🥴

"I made the mistake of peeking at Instagram
over Easter. It was the usual mixture of pastel-coloured decor, hyperconsumerism and parents gifting their children 25 Easter eggs, the entire toy aisle of Tesco, title deeds to a private island and a Porsche (#blessed).

I originally thought we were supposed to be saving the environment and not buying loads of plastic tat, etc but, thanks to Instagram, I suddenly remembered that a giant Easter-themed balloon arch is absolutely essential.

In any event, if, like me, you feel that you’ve failed as a human over Easter because your kids got a chocolate egg each and went to the park, remember all the turtles you’ve saved. Also remember how tit balloon arches must look when the balloons are all in varying stages of deflation and it’s just dangling there like a giant skin rash" (credit to someone on Facebook - not sure I can name here 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Same 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs a thread on here so annoying

Shut up really? Her dad comes across dead snotty like middle class 🤣🤣🙊 she makes out she’s like above us all
sorry for derailing the thread, but ye invested his drug money in property through dodgy deals with the council an now they think they’re better than everyone.
Hahaha a girl with a name like Chanel trying to make out we’re all “special needs”. Think that was your ma Chanel hun giving you a name like that.

Isn’t that classed as a data breach? Put in a claim against whoever it was. They’re no better than scumbag racist Truff if they’re passing
Info onto her
I actually went to school with this idiot Chanel, got a brother called Boston as well, couldn’t make it up 😂 She’s always on Facebook spouting QAnon nonsense and anti vax, absolute moron.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Info onto her
The name Chanel always makes me think of that parrot video with that woman screeching all over the estate CHANEELLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She must be bleeping Exhausted..... all this play acting , victim playing, lies and dramatics.
It is sickening this little act she's keeping up , lashing that mental health and anxiety card about. I would honestly love NO Hun or someone with a big following to out her over this surgery yano.

Reactions: 21
sorry for derailing the thread, but ye invested his drug money in property through dodgy deals with the council an now they think they’re better than everyone.

I actually went to school with this idiot Chanel, got a brother called Boston as well, couldn’t make it up 😂 She’s always on Facebook spouting QAnon nonsense and anti vax, absolute moron.
Omg is it her? I know her. Well I used to! She used to do my nails. Pure crank honestly! Always a drama in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg is it her? I know her. Well I used to! She used to do my nails. Pure crank honestly! Always a drama in her life.
Ye that’s her, sister called Odessa or Odyssey or something she probably can’t spell. She likes to think she’s super clever with her political statements on social media, but she just comes across like she hasn’t got a clue. No wonder she’s a truff fan, same IQ and delusional personality, like what is she trying to get at with that Down’s syndrome comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.