Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha imagine this.. dragging your one year old to London just to get work in 🤣🤣🤣👏🏼🤣👏🏼 She’s fucken skint so is relying on her baby to bring the brands home. Kate you fucken skank go get a bleeping job babe

Reactions: 25
Big shot Kate is in London, dining in Scott’s and having Lobster! She’s still got money then hasn’t she and went down on a PR trip with Olive… wonder if her travel was comped?

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is this comment! My fucken nephew has Down syndrome. Me commenting on a fucken forum doesn’t mean I have fucken downs the vile bleep. This person needs to be educated asap like racist homophobic bleep she’s replying to

Lunch in one of my favourite restaurants 🙊 oh do duck off kate you have never fucken been before liar 🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I’ve been off and having a lazy day today, just been generally browsing through Instagram and literally every single account I’ve looked at, she’s liked the posts on.
Is this her attempt at Networking?
No wonder she can’t find the time to wash, she’s got RSI from hitting the like button too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a good thing I look at her bullshit from a story viewer because I wouldn’t be able to keep my gob shut over that Down’s syndrome comment

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As that person has ‘anti vax’ in their insta bio, even if she did (which she hasn’t, and wouldn’t) I doubt they would ever think they’ve said anything wrong.
It’s entirely your own choice whether you get vaccinated for everything/something’s/nothing, but to declare yourself to be antivax in an insta bio suggests to me there’s not a lot of common sense or decency to be found there
I agree! But remember, real eyes realise real lies🤦🏻‍♀️😆 She's got a cheek insulting disabled people and this entirely sums up Truffs fan base. Chanel is a whopper pass it on

I didn’t see that, has she taken it down 🧐
No it's still there in the comments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just picked my bespoke up from school and he’s wearing a big gold Headteachers Award sticker. Asked him what he did to get that… “I wrote a poem about a pebble journeying through the sea…. Called I Am Pebble’. I’ve literally roared all the way home! He’s so confused!
My little girl told me they have tables named after movies in her class. She told me she’s on the Troll table 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s so desperate for an influencer lifestyle that’s she’s pushing Olive into it, probably thinks if it’s Olive centred as the main person then she will be beyond criticism. Unpalatable indeed.

Reactions: 25
Delo is sweating his transplant off whilst she’s sat in the sun in london , With the next tables lobster sat in front of her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never ever in my wildest dreams would I have ever considered discussing some racist melt on tattle would leave me with an additional chromosome.

Chanel is a massive bleep isn't she?

Reactions: 44
What is Chanel’s point? She’s not very articulate.

Is she saying that if one of us trolls had Down Syndrome no one would bat an eyelid? How has that thought even managed to formulate in her brain?? So strange.

Reactions: 31
Never seen her mention this company/person before, maybe someone else did when the quickly forgotten Maldives trip was booked? How do you get a ‘free’ upgrade, at the best possible price?
Oh god has she claimed to have booked the famous Maldives holiday she’ll never go on through one of those pyramid scheme travel agents?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Billy bear ham !? Can we elaborate more on this because it sounds hilarious was she calling olive a ham ??
Think it was from thread 18 onwards this account popped up starting posting this! We took the Piss about billy bear ham and it posted Something about it! Account was deffo set up by her or someone very close!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she ok? I starting to get really worried about her yano like she has some real mental health problem
Sorry if its already been said but alls i see when i see this pic is the snap shot of her from behind wearing this outfit! Does anyone have that pic??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.