Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to have been a fly on the wall on truff towers last night when delo got home after a day of being ripped in his lads group chat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha! The Gemma Collins comment on the video - ‘Yeah, Kate, you are like Gemma Collins but that’s ok because she’s a nice person. You defo look like her though..” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
May sound thick but.where do you find anonymous Instagram viewer
Is it on the app itself? X
No not an app just type in Pickuki and then u can type in anyone's name with an Instagram not on private and view the stories and it won't show up to the poster that you've viewed it. Best thing I've ever found 😂

Reactions: 7
Home, I didn’t know what she’d be allowed to take with her (candles, chainsaw, fireworks, gas canister for balloons, cold scrambled egg etc) so I thought better put something together for home.
Thats lovely 😊. I would say a nightie, dressing gown, a bra without underwire, magazines, a book, lavender spray and a candle xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t stop watching that video 😂😂. When the words come on to the music, what the duck is she doing with her mouth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was deadly serious when she said the trolls pay her bills as that’s pretty much all the content she has.
Shes doing it for sympathy and nice comments. Loves having people tell her it’s not her that’s the problem and it’s unhappy jealous people who are the issue.
It’s all a big tit show really, their words are hollow and meaningless as it’s doesn’t bear any relation to the reality of the situation and she won’t get any long term reassurance from comments that aren’t true. Like taking compliments for her photoshopped and highly edited pics can’t really be accepted either. How she presents herself online is not who she is, they are complimenting and sympathising with a person who doesn’t exist and who has been created in her own head. Absolutely mental the whole situation.

Reactions: 22
She bleeping loves it when the trolls say mean things to her because she can use it for clout. She doesn’t like when brands are contacted and made aware of how much of a tit person she is because she can’t control that. But if she’s sent DM’s calling her a bleep or whatever she can use that to gain sympathy.

Reactions: 24
She bleeping loves it when the trolls say mean things to her because she can use it for clout. She doesn’t like when brands are contacted and made aware of how much of a tit person she is because she can’t control that. But if she’s sent DM’s calling her a bleep or whatever she can use that to gain sympathy.
The only nice messages she will get is from people sympathising over stuff that’s isn’t true or real.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.