Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From experience “special needs” people say it how it is! No hidden agenda, no fucks given. If you’re a bleep. You’re a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hate the term special needs, when referring to disabilities.

It’s normally neuro typical cunts that have ‘special needs’, with their stupid uneducated comments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There’s pyramid scheme travel agents?! Like time shares?
Not entirely sure the ins and outs but there’s these MLM travel agents all over Instagram that claim to get you good deals on holidays but really they have to recruit people to earn anything. If you get recruited you have to pay for certificates or a course or something which the recruiter gets commission for, totally immoral, I get the ‘hey babe ever thought of being a boss babe ceo’ dm’s all the time from these ultra patronising, smug pyramid scheme girls 🙄

Reactions: 12
Not entirely sure the ins and outs but there’s these MLM travel agents all over Instagram that claim to get you good deals on holidays but really they have to recruit people to earn anything. If you get recruited you have to pay for certificates or a course or something which the recruiter gets commission for, totally immoral, I get the ‘hey babe ever thought of being a boss babe ceo’ dm’s all the time from these ultra patronising, smug pyramid scheme girls 🙄
That tale of elms vale is now doing it. I’m sure her and her partner have really good jobs aside from this, thought she had more sense tbh but I think once they get a load of followers they think it will be easy money!! Anyway flat tits stinks 😷

Reactions: 10
There really is a pyramid scheme for anything isn’t there 😭 I always assume people who join MLMs have an IQ of 14

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Speaking of tit MLMs - is Kate still flogging the Lumi device or is she too tit to be arsed with that either?

so tempted to make a scene over that horrendous comment but I think these thick bastards are beyond education.. vile

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That tale of elms vale is now doing it. I’m sure her and her partner have really good jobs aside from this, thought she had more sense tbh but I think once they get a load of followers they think it will be easy money!! Anyway flat tits stinks 😷
Yep she’s set up a separate account for it. It’s a scam

Reactions: 4
It’s a good thing I look at her bullshit from a story viewer because I wouldn’t be able to keep my gob shut over that Down’s syndrome comment
I unblocked her to check the comments, I haven't found a viewer that shows them yet. Half wish I hadn't because it really wound me up.

The stinking beast doxxed me and as much as I wanted to respond, I couldn't be arsed with the aggro. Prime example of the kind of people that follow her and believe the shite she spouts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
If Truff had any brains she’d realise this is not the person you want on your side. What a ridiculous situation.

Reactions: 20
You mean the same tale of elms that did a countdown to her babies gender reveal…..after he was born. I immediately unfollowed her, can’t believe how vain someone could be to actually think strangers would care enough to turn their notifications on to see what gender her sprawn is.

Delo has definitely told Truff not to post him anymore.

The whole Self Love Lydia shot has boiled my piss as well. If you pay a deposit for somewhere that covers you if you no longer want the service, that’s the whole point of a deposit. Tell the fake arse cow to sue next time.

Reactions: 18
I unblocked her to check the comments, I haven't found a viewer that shows them yet. Half wish I hadn't because it really wound me up.

The stinking beast doxxed me and as much as I wanted to respond, I couldn't be arsed with the aggro. Prime example of the kind of people that follow her and believe the shite she spouts.
How did she doxx you??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.