Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she got a tree but it covered the whole end of the "living room" so tthey couldn't even watch a film (unless on the iPad obvs). I need someone to upload the pic of the couch delivery so you can see how close the edge of the couch is to the step into the garage living room.
I’d be embarrassed to have people over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly don’t know why both her and delo need a walk in of their own. Or why he even agreed to turning their house so topsy turvy in the first place

Reactions: 17
Honestly don’t know why both her and delo need a walk in of their own. Or why he even agreed to turning their house so topsy turvy in the first place
Let's be honest, it was probably PLFs.... you know like the mattress etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Matt’s deffo fucked off aint he. Trying to get a one year old to repeat independent ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when she got a tree but it covered the whole end of the "living room" so tthey couldn't even watch a film (unless on the iPad obvs). I need someone to upload the pic of the couch delivery so you can see how close the edge of the couch is to the step into the garage living room.
These ones?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The way she treats and acts around that kid is so strange. Everything is so staged & contrived. I've literally never seen anything like it.
It’s weird isn’t it? She isn’t a natural mum at all. It’s so forced. Gives me the ick

Reactions: 23
Trolls! I've finally succumbed to covid! My temperature is all over the place. I have a thing for hallucinating at the best of times, so I've had a wild ride the last 24 hours with a 40°C fever! I apologise in advance for any incoherent ramblings. Please keep me entertained for the next few days 🥳🥵🥶

KHM unblock me girl! Need someone to buzz off while I feel like 💩
Just use anonymous story viewer

Reactions: 6
The design of her house is so bleeping cackhanded. She probably knows it now too that Olive is a bit older and needs more room and they can’t sit on the sofa together to watch a film without craning their necks 😂 she won’t ever move things back to how they should be though. At a minimum she should swap her walk in and the living room around, so she puts the living room back to where it was and then has the garage for her walk in. She does most of her reels in there anyway 🥴😂

Reactions: 22
Can someone tell me when she comes on and revels everything, no holding back, because I’ve either missed it or that ramble she did yesterday morning was ‘it’. The break she’s had hasn’t made a blind bit of difference has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Oluv is being used as a performing seal as usual. "Oluv, why don't you say a whole bunch of words which you don't understand but which my average intellect interprets as BIG BOSS MOMMA words". Sigh. Poor reason doesnt have a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So far she’s ruined a house, a perfectly good career as a make up artist and any hope of being a successful influencer, I wonder what’s next

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.