Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the absolute duck is that drink?
Kate, will my day still take me to night if I just stick to my Nescafé? Thanks in advance x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Precisely! most WORKING families (not a dig at anyone else except Kate, let me be clear - she thinks farting in to her phone and being a show off is a job) want to make the most of every min they can to get a good sleep and then it’s up and at ‘em to get everyone organised and off for the day. Even if there is another adult in the house, it’s still not always practical. You can tell she has duck all going on work wise
She doesn’t have a clue about real life, she either lies to make out she’s doing these things or she’s on cloud cuckoo, because she has the time to do these things she can’t comprehend it’s not normal for most people.
I honestly don’t know why I bother even reading here (well, I do, it’s cos you’re all funny bastards) but just knowing it’s same tit all the time with her and she gets worse with every day, it’s depressing to watch her drag that kid in to it too. Another useless human to add to the ever growing pile of tit Instagrammers with narcissism issues, no grip on reality and horrendous parenting skills
Farting into her phone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More comments on mez's insta this morning. Account still not locked despite the family going through awful things that we wouldn't believe and the police being involved. 🙄

Reactions: 30
Just been laughing at her house on Rightmove ya know (it’s not for sale, I mean the old pics from when she bought it) it’s comical to see the big bay window on the left and think “that’s her wardrobe” hahahaha and then the tiny garage on the right which is her bleeping livingroom hahahaha. Like what MAN in his right mind would agree to do that to that house? And she was pregnant when she did it! She knew she had a baby on the way! She had to sit in that bloody kitchen with that poor baby for months. You just know it doesn’t work for them in the slightest but she can’t let the trolls win by putting the house back in order, oh no. I’d post a pic but I don’t wanna get hate for posting pics of her home (even though it’s a bang average semi) It’s easily findable though as her fella (Matthew Philip Delamere 😉) has several failed business ventures registered to her address.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
More comments on mez's insta this morning. Account still not locked despite the family going through awful things that we wouldn't believe and the police being involved. 🙄
I've just had a nose then. Took me a min to find her cos I was typing Mez into the search bar 😂 udders though made me chuckle ffs 😂 if it's someone from here just stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just had a nose then. Took me a min to find her cos I was typing Mez into the search bar 😂 udders though made me chuckle ffs 😂 if it's someone from here just stop it
Whoever that person is they must have about 10 accounts! I refuse to believe it’s more than just one nut job! Why the hell wouldn’t you grab ya mums phone off her and set her account to private? She sees her mum every day.

STOP IT 😂😂😂 WHAT THE duck is that
It’s all smoke and mirrors!! She wants you to believe she’s living in some Manor House! Truth is she’s in a nice but bang average semi, not even in the best/most expensive area and she’s got her family living out of a room smaller than most teenagers bedrooms. THIS is why she’s goes to bed with an IPad. This is the room the huge Easter display was in! My daughter has a little shed/summerhouse thing at the bottom of our garden and I honestly think it might be the same width as this crackpots livingroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She has been caught farting on a live more than anyone in social media history 🤣 💨
I remember watching that. 🤣🤣🤣. Morning guyyzzzzzz 💨. My personal favourite was the scratch and sniff of her minty crotch 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just been laughing at her house on Rightmove ya know (it’s not for sale, I mean the old pics from when she bought it) it’s comical to see the big bay window on the left and think “that’s her wardrobe” hahahaha and then the tiny garage on the right which is her bleeping livingroom hahahaha. Like what MAN in his right mind would agree to do that to that house? And she was pregnant when she did it! She knew she had a baby on the way! She had to sit in that bloody kitchen with that poor baby for months. You just know it doesn’t work for them in the slightest but she can’t let the trolls win by putting the house back in order, oh no. I’d post a pic but I don’t wanna get hate for posting pics of her home (even though it’s a bang average semi) It’s easily findable though as her fella (Matthew Philip Delamere 😉) has several failed business ventures registered to her address.
I’m on a house hunt at the min in that area and I’m secretly hoping she’s that broke she has to sell her house just so I can do admire the tit panelling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m on a house hunt at the min in that area and I’m secretly hoping she’s that broke she has to sell her house just so I can do admire the tit panelling 😂
I don’t think she could afford to sell, which is a shame cos despite the fact she’s massacred that lovely house she’d of still made a profit with house prices being a joke atm, but it just means she’d have to either downsize which she won’t want to do or pay way more for a house of a similar size. Plus, she has no reliable income, and does he?? They can’t afford tit.

Reactions: 19
This just came up on My Explore on Insta, wonder why. Remind you of anyone.
2E825C7E-C4CD-4CB3-B2E1-ACF62AFFF742.jpeg

• Haha
I still think it’s dead sly how her kid hasn’t got a living room to play in and chill in. Because her mum would rather have it as her wardrobe. She’s never put that child first has she

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I still think it’s dead sly how her kid hasn’t got a living room to play in and chill in. Because her mum would rather have it as her wardrobe. She’s never put that child first has she
She has a corner in the kitchen/bathroom/pantry/utility, who needs a living room when you have an entire corner 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine not having a livingroom at Christmas

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.