Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT. A. CRINGY. THICK. BASTARD
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kate, omg, please, stick to short sentences. Words are not for you, you’re just embarrassing yourself
Sounds like she’s put magic mushrooms in that drink by the description of what it’s going to do for her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That's generally what the day does love, takes us into night. duck me. That inspirational ramble is illiterate.

maverick I know, but I’m NOT gonna drink any truffle infused head juice from a faux crystal dessert wine glass this morning, and guess what??? The day will still take me somewhere because that’s how the day bleeping works Kate, you moron.
So are we in charge of our own destinies or not? Or however this bleep would phrase it.
Cos if you’re up setting goals and intentions at the crack of dawn, but then leaving it to the power of the green juice mere hours later, it all seems contradictory?? What’s the point of giving yourself guidance and direction via the magic list of boss babe goals if you’re just gonna sup up and say duck it anyway? Can’t keep up Kate, you’re too good at this 🥸you should be a life coach honest

• Haha
Reactions: 40
maverick I know, but I’m NOT gonna drink any truffle infused head juice from a faux crystal dessert wine glass this morning, and guess what??? The day will still take me somewhere because that’s how the day bleeping works Kate, you moron.
So are we in charge of our own destinies or not? Or however this bleep would phrase it.
Cos if you’re up setting goals and intentions at the crack of dawn, but then leaving it to the power of the green juice mere hours later, it all seems contradictory?? What’s the point of giving yourself guidance and direction via the magic list of boss babe goals if you’re just gonna sup up and say duck it anyway? Can’t keep up Kate, you’re too good at this 🥸you should be a life coach honest
Don’t give her any more career suggestions, she should be considering retirement really, it’s not going to be much of a lifestyle change for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s thick as duck! I wonder if she was in the ‘special’ class at school? She can’t string a sentence together so she has to use quotes she doesn’t understand.
Can you imagine her in the real world she wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s thick as duck! I wonder if she was in the ‘special’ class at school? She can’t string a sentence together so she has to use quotes she doesn’t understand.
Can you imagine her in the real world she wouldn’t last 5 minutes.
She probably was, and no shame in that, some people need extra help. The problem is she thinks she’s the cleverest person in the room, and like you say in the real world she wouldn’t last 5 mins. In the real world any single one of the Trolls on here could tie her up in knots, she hasn’t a clue.
no amount of inspirational quotes is gonna save her.

Reactions: 25
Thanks @OkTinkerbell for the thread title 💋

We go again Trolls🤣🤣🤣 137 THOUSAND comments calling you out for acting the twit Kate. But we’re the ones with the problem x

New week new thread new goals! Wonder what delights are in store for us this week

@Eleanor Abernathy do the honours girl 💋 xoxo
Well done I love it 👏👏👏👏

Thank you so much trolls, my first thread title, I’ve got Leona Lewis “a moment like this” playing full blast, like the time Truff did the revel of herself stomping in to Home Bargains to look at her Olivia Hale rebranded products on the shelf.
Love it 😀 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WHAT. A. CRINGY. THICK. BASTARD
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kate, omg, please, stick to short sentences. Words are not for you, you’re just embarrassing yourself
Unable to decipher what she spouted there, can anyone help a gal out please? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had Frosties for breakfast, my day will also be what it will be.
I am CREASED at her philosophical rambling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Trolls! I've finally succumbed to covid! My temperature is all over the place. I have a thing for hallucinating at the best of times, so I've had a wild ride the last 24 hours with a 40°C fever! I apologise in advance for any incoherent ramblings. Please keep me entertained for the next few days 🥳🥵🥶

KHM unblock me girl! Need someone to buzz off while I feel like 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Trying to decipher what Kates written is like trying to translate an ancient language no longer spoken! She's absolutely incoherent isn't she. I imagine having a conversation with her would be like talking to my dog, a lot of blank stares unless a treats offered.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1205009
By the looks of that drink 'the day' will take you straight to your open plan bog in the utility room 🥴
Am I gonna trust her ramblings today? No Im going to trust that my day will take me through all my daily chores and then straight to work later, unless I win the lottery and then I can tell the prick I work for to go duck himself, but thats highly unlikely so what will be will be and I will be clocking on and going through the motions bit like Truff having her motions in the utility but my washing is done and out on the line. Have a great day trolls whatever you are doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive not followed her for long and always thought Olive was pretty cute but by god she’s going to be a brat! Like mother like daughter by all accounts???

In the short space I’ve followed her this is about the 4th “break” she’s had because of trolls and her mental health? If she’s so affected by what people write why is she reading it?

Actual celebs love their lives, and know negativity comes with the package so just get on with it, as the good outweighs the bad, but I suppose they have actual talent to fall back on? but sweet suffering Jesus this girl is a lightweight snowflake!! She can’t handle any amount of pressure.

She actually actively enjoys comments about her as it gives her something to post about for a few days, can’t people see this? There isn’t any depth or anything interesting to her posts, it’s the same mundane crap all the other money grabbers post.

I hope with the difficult times we are living in especially with the cost of living, people start to see these influencers for what they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Notice the genuine celebs barely mention trolls and they must get the worst of it. The difference is they have bigger and better things to think about.

Reactions: 28
Her life must be incredibly depressing though mustn’t it?

No job
House is fucked
Hated by, quite literally, thousands of people
Hates her body and face
Father of her child doesn’t wanna marry her
Low intellect
Challenging child (brought on by self)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.