Katie Hayes #138 claimed her mental health’s in bits, but went to Turkey to get flat tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean the same tale of elms that did a countdown to her babies gender reveal…..after he was born. I immediately unfollowed her, can’t believe how vain someone could be to actually think strangers would care enough to turn their notifications on to see what gender her sprawn is.

Delo has definitely told Truff not to post him anymore.

The whole Self Love Lydia shot has boiled my piss as well. If you pay a deposit for somewhere that covers you if you no longer want the service, that’s the whole point of a deposit. Tell the fake arse cow to sue next time.
Yep!! He is a pharmacist doing aesthetics as a second job now she is doing this. She is mates with that home at 242 who went from a house in hunts cross to a farm with land and is now building a pool 🙈 all from this travel business?!
God I’ve just thought we’re giving Kate ideas 🤣 can just see it now Travel with Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Delo is sweating his transplant off whilst she’s sat in the sun in london , With the next tables lobster sat in front of her
This! She’s nicked a lobster shell off the table next to her before it got cleared away 😂 Scott’s is ok, I go there sometimes in the summer with the hubby as he works around the corner. Half a lobster is around £25 so it’s nowt special. We spend our time people watching and trying to photobomb the Insta wankers. We’ve appeared in the background of a few #scottsmayfair pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Vicky Pattinson& her Mother are involved in one,total charlatans.
Intel travel is the main MLM for it. Mario falcone was involved at the beginning of it its Absolute bollocks, all they do is book via booking.com etc so same prices anyone could do but they make their dosh on the vulnerable fuckers who think they'll make a shitload of profit.
If anyone gets involved in an MLM in 2022 they deserve everything coming to them, every fucker is so wise to them these days

Reactions: 27
Tale of Elmsave is another Truff. She’s another, just been to Australia for two weeks and going “we’ve been in Australia for three weeks” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why over-exaggerate the length of your holiday? And every story is like “Jenson’s 8th flight… Jenson’s 11th flight” SO bleeping WHAT? It’s one holiday, who cares how many flights you take for it? Her face irritates the life out of me 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just going through my phone as my iCloud is full, and just spat me brew out.

thought I’d share the olden but golden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I can’t understand that woman’s thinking. Is she saying all trolls are special needs as some sort of insult to trolls or does she really think people with special needs are nasty trolls? I don’t know which of those options is worse, using a disability as an insult or making completely false and ridiculous generalisations about a huge group of people.

Reactions: 26
His hearing is fine. What u mean Where's the dog ?

My daughter never see one only when he was first born. She ask 2 months ago about it and they said they'd pass it on and but never did

This what baby dad says to my daughter he will answer u when he's ready 🥴🤣
Ahh sorry Leo was just adding in a comment to keep it truff related with asking about the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tale of Elmsave is another Truff. She’s another, just been to Australia for two weeks and going “we’ve been in Australia for three weeks” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why over-exaggerate the length of your holiday? And every story is like “Jenson’s 8th flight… Jenson’s 11th flight” SO bleeping WHAT? It’s one holiday, who cares how many flights you take for it? Her face irritates the life out of me 😠
I said this on another thread re going on about how many flights he's been on. Bore off, she really irritates me too, so so fake and quite patronising. God help us when she gets married!

Everything’s a competition with them isn’t it, trying to outdo each other.
bleeping dickheads 🙄

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is this comment! My fucken nephew has Down syndrome. Me commenting on a fucken forum doesn’t mean I have fucken downs the vile bleep. This person needs to be educated asap like racist homophobic bleep she’s replying to

Lunch in one of my favourite restaurants 🙊 oh do duck off kate you have never fucken been before liar 🤥
Can't believe no one said something about that comment shocking that

It’s a good thing I look at her bullshit from a story viewer because I wouldn’t be able to keep my gob shut over that Down’s syndrome comment
U no o can't believe no one commented on it shocking I would of done but I'm blocked

Yep!! He is a pharmacist doing aesthetics as a second job now she is doing this. She is mates with that home at 242 who went from a house in hunts cross to a farm with land and is now building a pool 🙈 all from this travel business?!
God I’ve just thought we’re giving Kate ideas 🤣 can just see it now Travel with Truff
jumping in but that Lynsey from home at 242 boils my piss. She’s so full of herself it’s unreal. No one I know follows her to feel my frustration 🤣🤣 Her voice goes through me just must as Truff

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.